Arrium Ltd (ARI.AX)
Fri, Nov 4 2016
SEOUL POSCO Capital, a venture capital arm of South Korean steelmaker POSCO, has put in a bid to acquire Australia's Arrium Ltd steelworks, a spokesman at POSCO told Reuters on Friday.
* Under terms of share sale agreement total enterprise value is $1.23 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
SYDNEY Australian industrial group Arrium has sold its Moly-Cop unit for $1.2 billion to private equity firm American Industrial Partners, a spokesman for KordaMentha told Reuters.
SYDNEY, Nov 4 Australian industrial group Arrium has sold its Moly-Cop unit for $1.2 billion to private equity firm American Industrial Partners, a spokesman for KordaMentha told Reuters.
* Still seeks buyer of Australian unit (Adds details of sale process)
SYDNEY, Nov 4 Moly-Cop, a division of troubled Australian steelmaker Arrium, has been sold to U.S. private equity firm American Industrial Partners for $1.23 billion, The Australian Financial Review reported on Friday without saying where it got the information.
SYDNEY/SEOUL, Nov 3 South Korea's POSCO said on Thursday it has not bid to acquire Australia's Arrium Ltd steelworks, but is trying to sell the group technology, differing from comments by a senior Australian minister that said POSCO is in the running.
SYDNEY, Nov 3 A deal to sell the Moly-Cop division of troubled Australian steel group Arrium Ltd could be sealed in the next 24 hours, a source close to the matter said on Thursday.
- Identifying Mortgage REITs That Are Worth Keeping Versus Those That Need To Be Avoided Right Now
- The Hidden Fault Lines Of Your Portfolio
- My 86 Stock Portfolio: Q4 And 2016 Year-End Report And 2017 Plan
- Yield Hunting: How We Are Positioned Going Into 2017
- Quick And Dirty mREIT Discounts For 2017
- End Of Year Review Of The A-Team, H-Team And O-Team