News: Aareal Bank AG (ARLG.DE)
15 Aug 2014
Aug 12 - Aareal Bank AG : * Shares rise 1.8 percent in early trade after Q2 results
Aug 12 - Aareal Bank AG : * Says consolidated operating profit of EUR 65 million * Says consolidated net interest income rises to EUR 169 million * Says consolidated operating profit forecast raised slightly * Says sees good chance operating profit will reach upper end of 380-400
FRANKFURT, Aug 11 - Property lender Aareal Bank has agreed on the terms of the repayment of a final tranche of state aid to German bank bailout fund Soffin, two people familiar with the matter told Reuters.
(Corrects to bank will repay state aid as soon as possible and not as soon as markets allow, paragraph 5)
Notes Launched under issuer's DIP programme
- American Realty Investors - Deeply Undervalued Real Estate Company With Significant Upside And Asset Monetization Catalyst
- Endocyte And Vringo Offer Value Addition
- 5 Contrarian Speculative Stock Plays
- 5 Stocks Seeing Heavy Selling: Investment Opportunities?
- 10 Underperforming NYSE Stocks to Consider
- 10 NYSE Stocks in Downtrend