News: ARM Holdings PLC (ARM.L)
Wed, Oct 23 2013
LONDON, Oct 23 - British blue chip shares fell on Wednesday as investors locked in profits on the FTSE 100's five-month high, with stocks now trading without the attraction of their latest dividend posting some of the biggest falls.
LONDON, Oct 22 - Chipmakers licensing more powerful mobile technology like the 64-bit computing in the new iPhone helped Britain's ARM Holdings' to beat expectations for the third quarter on Tuesday.
LONDON, Oct 22 - Mixed results on a big day for corporate earnings halted European equity markets near five-year highs on Tuesday, as investors awaited delayed U.S. jobs data.
Oct 22 - ARM Holdings : * CFO says "small inventory correction" around smartphones in Q3 * CFO says inventory correction affected Q3 royalties, which came in lower than
LONDON, Oct 22 - Chipmakers licensing more powerful mobile technology like the 64-bit architecture in the new iPhone helped Britain's ARM Holdings' beat expectations for the third quarter on Tuesday.
THOMSON REUTERS , Diary of UK and Irish Corporate events For full list of companies reporting each day click on For a full list of all Western European Corp events, click on For a full list of major european corp events with forecasts, click on --- ----- ---- --------------------------- ---------- ---------- DATE GMT COMPANY NAME EVENT RIC --- ----- ---- --------------------------- -----
NAIROBI, Oct 3 - Second biggest Kenyan cement firm ARM Cement expects earnings to grow at a slightly faster rate this year after a new plant in Tanzania has pushed up capacity, its chief executive said on Thursday.
LONDON, Sept 11 - Chip designer ARM topped the list of European gainers early on Wednesday after its partner Apple unveiled two new iPhones while the receding threat of U.S. military action in Syria helped keep European shares near three-month highs.
* FTSE 100 down 0.2 percent * Kingfisher retreats after profits drop * ARM's shares rise on iPhone launches * UK labour market data due at 0830 GMT By Tricia Wright LONDON, Sept 11 - Britain's top shares dipped on Wednesday as investors locked in profits on recent solid gains, with Kingfisher among the top fallers after its profits edged lower in difficult markets. The FTSE 100 was down 9.63 points, or 0.2 percent, at 6,574.36 points by 0740 GMT, having firmed
- Preliminary Technical Research: NVIDIA, Cirrus Logic, ARM Holdings, and Lattice Semiconductor
- Amlogic Answers the UHD Challenge with Landmark Implementation of ARM Mali-450 MP6 GPU
- Rockchip Extends Partnership with ARM by Subscription License of ARM Processor and GPU Technologies
- Early Morning Insight: NVIDIA Corp., Cirrus Logic Inc., ARM Holdings PLC, and Lattice Semiconductor Corp.
- Telenor Connexion Partners with ARM to Bring the Internet of Things to its Global Customers
- ARM Announces Complete Suite of Graphics Processing Technology
- ARM Launches Interactive Platform to Spark Collaboration and Innovation
- 75 percent of global business leaders are exploring the economic opportunities created by the Internet of Things
- ARM and Nordic Semiconductor Partner to Accelerate Development of Bluetooth Low Energy-Enabled Devices
- ASOCS and ARM Announce Cloud RAN Reference Design at ARM TechCon