News: ARM Holdings PLC (ARM.L)
19 Dec 2014
Thu, Dec 18 2014
* Petrofac and oil stocks rise as oil price bounces off lows
SAN FRANCISCO - Intel Corp Chief Executive Brian Krzanich expects new semiconductor partners in China to migrate to the U.S. chipmaker's architecture within a few years and give up on ARM technology more widely used in smartphones and tablets.
SAN FRANCISCO, Nov 11 - Intel Corp Chief Executive Brian Krzanich expects new semiconductor partners in China to migrate to the U.S. chipmaker's architecture within a few years and give up on ARM technology more widely used in smartphones and tablets.
LONDON, Oct 21 - A rise in major oil stocks and drugmaker Shire helped Britain's top equity index extend its rebound on Tuesday after falling to 15-month lows last week.
LONDON - British chipmaker ARM Holdings' predictions of improving smartphone demand and strengthening royalty growth met with a cool stock market response after it fell short of third-quarter revenue expectations on Tuesday.
* Q3 revenue up 12 pct to $320.2 mln, short of market forecast
* Cfo says licence order backlog at end of year will recover to at least level seen at half year
LONDON, Oct 21 - British chip designer ARM Holdings reported disappointing royalty revenue in the third quarter, resulting in a 12 percent rise in total revenue to $320.2 million, just short of market expectations of $326.3 million.
PARIS, Oct 21 - Financial spreadbetters expected Britain's FTSE 100 to open 5 to 6 points higher, or up 0.1 percent, Germany's DAX to open 15 to 21 points higher, or up 0.2 percent, and France's CAC 40 to open 2 to 6 points higher, or up 0.2 percent. MAJOR EUROPEAN COMPANIES REPORTING : Studsvik AB Q3 earnings Enagas SA Q3 earnings Whitbread PLC interim earnings GKN PLC Q3 interim statement
* Tesco up on media report of bid interest for Asian assets
- FIDO Ready(TM) Products at the 2015 International Consumer Electronics Show
- Semiconductors Equities Technical Study - Advanced Micro Devices, Applied Micro Circuits, ARM Holdings, Cirrus Logic, and Maxim Integrated Products
- FIDO 1.0 Specifications Are Published and Final - Preparing for Broad Industry Adoption of Strong Authentication in 2015
- This Year’s Gift Could Turn You Into Next Year’s Tech Star
- Literacy Bridge, UNICEF, and ARM Unite to Help 40,000 People Living in Extreme Poverty
- ARM HPC Ecosystem Continues to Build Momentum with Introduction of PathScale EKOPath Compiler
- NXT-ID Joins FIDO Alliance as a Sponsor Member
- Technical Recap on Semiconductors Equities - Canadian Solar, ARM Holdings, Maxim Integrated Products, Freescale Semiconductor, and Ambarella
- ARM Launches Embedded Systems Education Kit to Make Students Work-ready
- ARM System-wide Approach Delivers Efficient, Rich Media Solution