News: Aeropostale Inc (ARO)
11 Mar 2014
- Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc forecast earnings for the current quarter that fell short of analysts' expectations, saying a severe winter had hurt demand.
March 11 - Teen apparel retailer American Eagle Outfitters Inc forecast current-quarter earnings below analysts' estimates as it struggles to attract shoppers amid intense competition from "fast fashion" chains.
NEW YORK, Feb 10 - Aeropostale Inc is considering raising capital from private equity firms as the struggling teen retailer evaluates various ways to shore up both its balance sheet and its share price, four people familiar with the matter said on Monday.
NEW YORK, Jan 15 - Aeropostale Inc : * Shares up 5.6 percent premarket after report it is exploring strategic
- Apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc , under pressure from investors to sell itself, reached out to at least two private equity firms as it explores strategic options, Bloomberg said on Tuesday, citing sources.
Jan 14 - Apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc, under pressure from investors to sell itself, reached out to at least two private equity firms as it explores strategic options, Bloomberg said on Tuesday, citing sources.
* Futures: Dow down 54 pts, S&P down 5.5 pts, Nasdaq up 0.5 pt
NEW YORK, Dec 5 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, ahead of data on the labor market and economic growth that may help investors assess whether the Federal Reserve may accelerate its timetable to wind down its monetary stimulus.
* Futures: Dow off 9 pts, S&P off 0.9 pt, Nasdaq up 3.5 pts
- Apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc forecast a much bigger-than-expected loss for the holiday shopping quarter as it struggles to keep up with the tastes of young shoppers, sending its shares down 4 percent in extended trading.
- Investing Ahead of Earnings: Dollar General, Express, Krispy Kreme
- Week Ahead: Retail Earnings and Conference Headlines Will Dominate the Tape
- What Tale Can Retail Tell?
- American Eagle Outfitters' Omni Channel Initiatives Should Help It Remain Competitive
- American Eagle Offers Some Value, But Large Execution Risks
- Aeropostale May Seek Private Equity Firms To Raise Capital
- Aeropostale To Announce Fourth Quarter 2013 Earnings Results
- Aeropostale And DoSomething.org Join To Collect Jeans For 7th Annual "Teens For Jeans" Campaign
- Market Data Ahead of the Bell: Gol Linhas Aereas Inteligentes, Aeropostale, SBA Communications, and Family Dollar Stores
- Aeropostale Partners With Warner Bros. To Launch First-Ever Pretty Little Liars Series-Inspired Collection, In Collaboration With Costume Designer Mandi Line
- Technicals Ahead of the Market Bells:SBA Communications, Aeropostale, Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes, and Family Dollar Stores
- Aeropostale Launches Exclusive Collection With Bethany Mota
- Aeropostale Reports Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
- Stockholder Rights Plans, Financial Results, and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on Aeropostale, Gap, American Eagle, Chico's FAS, and Urban Outfitters
- Quarterly Reports and Dividends - Research Report on GameStop, Lowe's, Home Depot, Conn's, and Aeropostale
- Aeropostale Adopts Limited Term Stockholder Rights Plan