News: Aeropostale Inc (ARO)
18 Dec 2013
Thu, Dec 5 2013
* Futures: Dow down 54 pts, S&P down 5.5 pts, Nasdaq up 0.5 pt
NEW YORK, Dec 5 - U.S. stock index futures were little changed on Thursday, ahead of data on the labor market and economic growth that may help investors assess whether the Federal Reserve may accelerate its timetable to wind down its monetary stimulus.
* Futures: Dow off 9 pts, S&P off 0.9 pt, Nasdaq up 3.5 pts
- Apparel retailer Aeropostale Inc forecast a much bigger-than-expected loss for the holiday shopping quarter as it struggles to keep up with the tastes of young shoppers, sending its shares down 4 percent in extended trading.
* Expects current-quarter loss of $0.24-$0.32/shr vs est $0.08
NEW YORK, Dec 4 - Aeropostale Inc : * Shares were down 3.7 percent after the bell following results
(Adds GE, Hellman, Rogers, Vodafone, Naspers, CME, Aeropostale, Rosneft, Carlyle, Aker, Elliott, Merck, CWB, Hexagon, Icahn, Bank of Cyprus, Bank of Ireland, Gazprom, Vivendi, Banco Popolare, Intesa, Hutchison Whampoa, Alitalia, MOL, Moncler)
- Struggling teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc, under pressure from some investors to sell itself, adopted a poison pill that would be triggered if a stockholder buys 10 percent of the company.
Nov 26 - Struggling teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc, under pressure from some investors to sell itself, adopted a poison pill that would be triggered if a stockholder buys 10 percent of the company.
Nov 26 - Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc said it has adopted a poison pill that will be triggered if a stockholder buys 10 percent of the company.
- Jim Cramer on 3D Systems, Aeropostale and Cisco
- S&P 1500 Most Heavily Shorted Stocks
- Pacific Sunwear: Finding Sunshine Amidst Teen Retail Gloom
- Tilly's: Reset Of Expectations, Favorable Valuation To Drive Recovery In 2014
- Aéropostale Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Teens Ignore Aeropostale (ARO) Adding to Xmas' Retail Bloodbath
- Technicals Ahead of the Market Bells:SBA Communications, Aeropostale, Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes, and Family Dollar Stores
- Aeropostale Launches Exclusive Collection With Bethany Mota
- Aeropostale Reports Results For Third Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
- Stockholder Rights Plans, Financial Results, and Stock Price Movements - Research Report on Aeropostale, Gap, American Eagle, Chico's FAS, and Urban Outfitters
- Quarterly Reports and Dividends - Research Report on GameStop, Lowe's, Home Depot, Conn's, and Aeropostale
- Aeropostale Adopts Limited Term Stockholder Rights Plan
- Allegion plc Set to Join the S&P 500; J.C. Penney to Join S&P MidCap 400; Aeropostle, Anika Therapeutics to Join S&P SmallCap 600
- Aeropostale To Announce Third Quarter 2013 Earnings Results
- Before the Bell Scans: Aeropostale Inc., Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A., SBA Communications Corp., and Family Dollar Stores Inc.
- Under AAAResearchReports.com Microscope: Aeropostale Inc., Family Dollar Stores Inc., Gol Linhas Aéreas Inteligentes S.A., and SBA Communications Corp.