News: Aeropostale Inc (ARO)
18 Jun 2013
Tue, Mar 26 2013
* Lawsuit: Teen apparel retailer hid deteriorating results
- Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc on Thursday forecast a loss and a sharp drop in sales for the current quarter, blaming the ongoing need to slash prices and a weak economy.
* Sees 1st-qtr loss 15-20 cts/share vs analysts profit 8 cts
March 14 - Aeropostale Inc : * Exec says comp sales on females' merchandise down 10 percent, versus 4
March 14 - Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc reported a quarterly loss on Thursday, hurt by weak sales during the holiday season, and forecast a loss for the current quarter, blaming markdowns and a weak economy.
NEW YORK, March 14 - Aeropostale Inc : * Shares were down 5.9 percent after the bell following the release of its results.
Jan 10 - Aeropostale Inc confirmed fears of weak sales during the holiday selling period as the budget-friendly teen clothes retailer saw sales slide, sending shares down nearly 10 percent on Thursday.
- Aeropostale Inc confirmed fears of weak sales during the holiday selling period as the budget-friendly teen clothes retailer saw sales slide, sending shares down 10 percent before the markets opened on Thursday.
Jan 10 - Teen clothing retailer Aeropostale Inc said demand had weakened during the holiday selling period, while rival American Eagle Outfitters Inc said sales had risen and post-Christmas selling was strong.
NEW YORK, Jan 10 - Aeropostale Inc : * Drops 14 percent to $11.50 in premarket after holiday sales results, Q4 outlook
- Technical Briefing: Aeropostale, Gol Linhas Aereas, PetSmart, SBA Comm., and Family Dollar Stores
- Aeropostale Reports Results For First Quarter Of Fiscal 2013
- Aeropostale To Announce First Quarter 2013 Earnings Results
- Before the Bell Scans of Aeropostale, Family Dollar Stores, SBA Comm., Dick's Sporting Goods, and Excel Maritime Carriers
- Growing Demand, Revenue Offset Costs - Research Report on Aeropostale, Genesco, Zumiez, DSW, and The Jones Group
- Aeropostale Reports Results for Fourth Quarter and Fiscal 2012
- Earnings Alert: Pre-Market Analysis on Aeropostale, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts, Parkervision, and Ulta Salon, Cosmetics & Fragrance
- Aeropostale To Announce Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2012 Financial Results
- StockCall Review on Ascena Retail, Aéropostale, Nordstrom, Tiffany and Zale
- Aeropostale Announces Retirement Of President Michael J. Cunningham