News: Arcandor AG (AROG.DE)
DUESSELDORF, Germany, Jan 29 - German department store retailer Karstadt saw sales drop 3 percent in the key Christmas period, highlighting the challenge its incoming chief executive faces.
FRANKFURT, Dec 11 - German department store chain Karstadt has named a former Ikea manager as its new chief executive to restore the struggling group to profitability.
FRANKFURT, Sept 28 - German department store chain Kaufhof is doing well but its owner Metro wants to sell it, the group's chief executive Olaf Koch told WirtschaftsWoche magazine.
BERLIN, Sept 22 - Austrian investor Rene Benko plans to increase investment and hiring at German retailer Karstadt's luxury and sports stores, he said in an interview with the Bild am Sonntag newspaper, allaying concerns among workers that he might be planning cuts.
* Rene Benko buys 75.1 pct of Karstadt premium, sports stores
FRANKFURT, Sept 16 - Austrian investor Rene Benko has taken a stake in German retailer Karstadt's luxury and sports stores, his Signa property vehicle said on Monday.
- Market Hustle: Stocks Flat as Producer Prices Fall, Geopolitical Risks Loom
- Aeropostale Swathed in Red on Plummeting Sales, Deep Losses
- Why Aeropostale (ARO) Is Tanking on Friday
- Will This Target Price Reduction Hurt Aeropostale (ARO) Today?
- Aeropostale's Debt Deal, SeaWorld Swims Upstream, Jim Cramer Diversifies
- Aeropostale's CEO Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript