News: Aruba Networks Inc (ARUN.OQ)
10 Mar 2014
Mon, Jan 27 2014
- Southwest Airlines Co said on Monday it will start flights to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica in July, its first flights outside the continental United States under the Southwest brand.
Jan 27 - Southwest Airlines Co said on Monday it will start flights to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica in July, its first flights outside the continental United States under the Southwest brand.
Jan 27 - Southwest Airlines Co said on Monday it will start flights to Aruba, the Bahamas and Jamaica in July, its the first international flights under the Southwest brand.
NEW YORK, Nov 22 - Aruba Networks Inc : * Up 12.8 percent to $19.40 in premarket after Q1 results, outlook
Nov 22 - Aruba Networks Inc : * UBS raises target price to $19 from $18; rating neutral For a summary of rating and price target changes on U.S. companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/US For a summary of rating and price target changes on Canadian companies: Reuters Eikon users, click on Reuters 3000Xtra users, double-click Thomson ONE users, type in RT/RCH/CA
Nov 21 - Aruba Networks Inc : * Reports fiscal first quarter 2014 financial results * Q1 non-GAAP earnings per share $0.16 * Q1 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S * Q1 revenue $160.9 million versus I/B/E/S view $157.6 million * Q1 loss per share $0.07 * Source text for Eikon * Further company coverage
Nov 21 - Network-equipment maker Aruba Networks Inc's first-quarter revenue rose 11 percent as the company benefited from higher IT spending by its customers.
(For more market insights, including options activity, click on ; for the Day Ahead newsletter http://link.reuters.com/mex49s; for the Morning News Call newsletter, http://link.reuters.com/nex49s)
- Cisco Needs To Think Like Zuckerberg And Buy Ubiquiti Networks
- Aruba Gaining Share And Broadening Its Base
- Why Aruba Networks (ARUN) Is Up on Friday
- Aruba Networks Management Discusses Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Aruba Networks (ARUN) Is Popping Aftermarket
- Aruba Networks, Inc. Discusses Q2 2014 Results (Webcast)
- Aruba Networks Introduces First Wireless LAN Platform Optimized for Mobile Application Delivery
- Aruba Networks Reports Record Fiscal First Quarter 2013 Financial Results
- Aruba Networks Solution to Provide Free Wi-Fi Services at Abu Dhabi International Airport
- MEDIA ALERT: Aruba Networks Customer, The Ottawa Hospital, Receives 2012 Mobile Enterprise Mobilizer Award for Enterprise-Wide Mobility Deployment
- Aruba Networks Wireless LAN Solution Receives Certification for Wi-Fi CERTIFIED Passpoint From Wi-Fi Alliance
- Aruba Networks, Inc. to Report First Quarter 2013 Financial Results on November 15, 2012
- Ohio University Chooses Aruba Networks To Tackle Wi-Fi Density and Application Performance for Bring-Your-Own-Technology (BYOT)
- Aruba Networks Teams With YinzCam to Transform the Stadium Wi-Fi Fan Experience
- Lowell General Hospital Selects Aruba Networks Wireless LAN to Address BYOD and Increasing Number of Wireless Medical Devices While Meeting Stringent Healthcare Security Requirements
- Regional Medical Center at Memphis (The MED) Selects Aruba to Address Mobile Device Challenges, Improve Patient Care