News: Areva SA (ARVCY.PK)
Mon, Dec 9 2013
(Corrects spelling of Taishan and location of Guangdong in paragraph 8)
PARIS, Dec 6 - French nuclear company Areva will delay the start of uranium production from its Imouraren mine in Niger by at least six months to the end of 2015, Niger President Mahamadou Issoufou said on Friday.
PARIS - France will tell African leaders at a Paris summit on Friday it will no longer play policeman on the continent, even as it prepares to act in a new conflict in Central African Republic after its Mali intervention this year.
PARIS, Dec 4 - France will tell African leaders at a Paris summit on Friday it will no longer play policeman on the continent, even as it prepares to act in a new conflict in Central African Republic after its Mali intervention this year.
PARIS, Nov 28 - A consortium led by GDF Suez will offer Areva -built 8 megawatt (MW) turbines as two consortiums prepare to submit bids on Friday in a second French tender for offshore wind power capacity, Les Echos reported on Thursday.
PARIS - Britain's deal with French utility EDF to build a $26 billion nuclear plant, the first in Europe since Japan's Fukushima disaster, will help convince other countries to consider atomic power, France's trade minister said.
* Renewable energy revenue down 25 pct (Adds detail, background)
LONDON, Oct 24 - Mining company BHP Billiton said on Thursday it was still in talks with a mining venture co-founded by the former boss of Brazil's Vale, Roger Agnelli, over the sale of BHP's slice of the Mount Nimba iron ore deposit in Guinea.
PARIS - French nuclear group Areva is ready to join the EDF-led consortium that plans to build a nuclear plant at Hinkley Point in the UK, Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, quoting people with knowledge of the matter.
NIAMEY - An audit of Areva's uranium mines in Niger to determine cost reductions in a new long-term contract is likely to be completed before the end of this month, France's ambassador to Niger said.
- AREVA Signs a Series of Agreements with Its Chinese Partners
- Offshore Wind: GDF SUEZ, EDP Renewables, Neoen Marine and AREVA Submit Their Offers for the Region of Tréport and Islands of Yeu and Noirmoutier
- AREVA Med Launches Production of Lead-212 at New Facility
- AREVA wins services contract for EDF nuclear fleet
- AREVA wins contract from CNNC to provide training in the management of nuclear projects
- Brazil: AREVA Wins a Major Contract for the Completion of the Third Nuclear Reactor at the Angra Site
- AREVA and KEPCO to Cooperate in the Renewable Energy Sector
- AREVA Begins Production of the First MOX Fuel for the Netherlands
- Areva: Liberation of Daniel, Thierry, Marc, and Pierre
- United States: AREVA’s EPR Design Passes Aircraft Impact Assessment with No Violations