News: Areva SA (ARVCY.PK)
2 Jun 2015
PARIS, June 3 - The French government said on Wednesday it would recapitalise state-owned nuclear group Areva as it gave its backing for power company EDF's plan to take over its nuclear reactor business.
PARIS - The French government supported power group EDF's plan to buy state-owned Areva's nuclear reactor business at a meeting on Wednesday, Le Figaro newspaper reported on its website.
PARIS, May 23 - French gas and power group Engie could take a stake in nuclear firm Areva to create a large international group handling nuclear maintenance and services, its chief executive said on Saturday.
PARIS - French power utility EDF has made an indicative offer for nuclear group Areva's reactors business, a spokesman for Areva said. Les Echos newspaper, citing sources, said the bid was worth just over 2 billion euros ($2.2 billion).
May 22 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
* President Hollande to review Areva options June 3 (Adds details on timing)
PARIS, May 22 - French power utility EDF has made an indicative offer for nuclear group Areva's reactors business, a spokesman for Areva said. Les Echos newspaper, citing sources, said the offer was worth just over two billion euros.
PARIS - French utility EDF plans to offer to buy the nuclear reactor business of fellow state-controlled group Areva , EDF Chief Executive Jean-Bernard Levy said on Tuesday, giving few clues on the possible price.
* French PM says Engie could be part of a solution (Adds Areva chairman, French PM, analyst comment)
PARIS - Talks about French utility EDF buying nuclear group Areva's reactor business are being held up by disagreements about its value, two sources close to the talks said on Thursday.
- Competitive Analysis Of Cameco Highlights Company's Many Strengths
- French Nuclear - Competition Between EDF And Engie For Areva
- Brave Investors: Long Engie And Short Electricite De France
- Electricite de France SA And A Potential Areva Deal - Nuclear Champion Or Explosion?
- Commodities Today: Bankruptcy Filings, Companies That Are In Trouble
- The French State Is Better At Investing Than You Might Think
- AREVA: Renewal of the French Nuclear Industry
- AREVA Annual General Meeting
- AREVA Launches Negotiations with Labor Organizations on Social Component of Competitiveness Plan
- Release of Documents and Information Regarding the Ordinary and Extraordinary General Shareholders’ Meeting of AREVA of May 21, 2015
- AREVA: 1st quarter 2015 revenue down, at €1.762bn: -1.1% vs. March 2014 (-0.9% like for like)
- AREVA Awarded Enriched Uranium Contract in Ukraine
- AREVA Continues the Quality Analysis at the Creusot Forge
- Germany: AREVA Announces a Project to Relocate Activities at the Offenbach Site to Erlangen and Karlstein
- India: AREVA Signs Agreements for the Development of the Jaitapur Nuclear Power Plant Project
- AREVA : Flamanville EPR : Qualification Tests Continue on Reactor Vessel