News: ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)
* Q4 net profit 481 mln eur vs analyst f'cast for 422 mln eur
* ASML surges after earnings beat, ABB hit by profit warning
LONDON, Jan 22 - European shares rose on Wednesday, buoyed by above expectation results from Dutch technology firm ASML that helped to raise optimism over the nascent European earnings season.
LONDON, Jan 22 - European shares climbed higher to trade near a 5-1/2-year peak in early trading on Wednesday, with ASML leading the technology sector higher after posting impressive results.
AMSTERDAM, Jan 22 - ASML Holding NV : * Shares open up 2.8 percent after Q4 results
VELDHOVEN, The Netherlands, Jan 22 - ASML , the world's leading provider of tools for making computer chips, reported higher-than-expected fourth-quarter results on Wednesday and reiterated its outlook for first-half sales of about 3 billion euros ($4.06 billion).
AMSTERDAM, Jan 22 - ASML Holding NV : * Q4 sales 1.848 billion euros (average forecast in Reuters poll 1.812 billion
AMSTERDAM, Jan 22 - ASML Holding NV : * Sees Q1 gross margin of around 42 percent is impacted by the product mix
AMSTERDAM, Oct 16 - ASML Holding NV : * Shares open down 1.1 percent after Q3 results
- ASML Holding N.V.: Short-Term Turbulence May Lead To Long-Term Surprise
- ASML Holding NV Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Wall Street Breakfast: Must-Know News
- KLA-Tencor: An Attractive Dividend Stock
- ASML Holding NV Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Key Companies Reporting Earnings Next Week
- ASML publishes 2013 annual reports
- ASML reports 2013 results as guided, reiterates H1 2014 expectation
- Data Analysis Before Market Hours:Cisco Systems, Red Hat, ASML Holding, and Parkervision
- Morning Market Inspection: Cisco Systems, Parkervision, ASML Holding, and Red Hat
- Early Briefing and Review: Cisco Systems Inc., Parkervision Inc., Red Hat Inc., and ASML Holding N.V.
- ASML confirms 2013 outlook and sees H2 2013 sales levels continuing in H1 2014
- Portfolio Expansions, New Innovation Center, Quarterly Results Schedules and Exclusive Partnerships - Research Report on Cree, ASML, KLA-Tencor, Lam Research, and Tessera Technologies
- Pre-Market Analysis: Cisco Systems Inc., Red Hat Inc., ASML Holding N.V., and Parkervision Inc.
- ASML and imec launch Advanced Patterning Center
- Product Launches, Financial Results Schedules, Appointments, and New Licenses and Agreements - Research Report on Cree, ASML, Ultratech, Spansion, and Rambus