News: ASML Holding NV (ASML.AS)
30 Jan 2015
Wed, Jan 21 2015
AMSTERDAM - ASML Holding NV, the world's largest maker of semiconductor production equipment, has reported forecast-beating results on the back of stronger-than-expected demand from memory chip makers, sending its shares to a record high.
* Shares hit record high before easing, up 0.6 percent (Updates shares, writes through)
PARIS, Jan 21 - European shares inched higher in early trade on Wednesday, gaining ground for the fifth session in a row, lifted by expectations the European Central Bank is about to launch a quantitative easing programme to boost the region's economy.
AMSTERDAM, Jan 21 - ASML NV, the world's second largest maker of semiconductor production equipment, on Wednesday posted better-than-expected fourth-quarter results, saying demand from memory chip makers was stronger than expected.
Further company coverage: ($1 = 31.6250 Taiwan dollars) (Reporting by Hong Kong and Singapore newsrooms)
* Says orders equipment from Tokyo Electron for T$1.06 billion ($33.19 million)
* Says orders equipment from ASML for T$5.6 billion ($175.49 million)
* 510,226 new ordinary shares issued by ASML Holding to be listed on Euronext Amsterdam as of Jan. 2
Dec 25 - Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co Ltd
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, November 26 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Dutch technology group ASML Holding N.V.'s (ASML) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+'. The Outlook is Stable. The rating reflects ASML's market leading position and technology expertise in the manufacture of lithography machines combined with a scalable business model to manage business risk and cyclicality. Following a period of significa
- ASML Holding's (ASML) CEO Peter Wennink on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q3 2014 Update
- Semicap Tracker - U.S. Semiconductor Utilization Rate Falls, Storm Clouds Ahead For KLA-Tencor
- Buy ASML: An Emerging Monopoly
- ASML Holding's (ASML) CEO Peter Wennink on Q3 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Best U.S. Stock Ideas Today
- REG-ASML Supervisory Board nominates three new members
- REG-ASML posts record full-year 2014 sales of EUR 5.86 billion
- Bixby Land Company Signs ASML US, Inc. to 92,842-Square-Foot Lease in San Jose, Calif.
- REG-ASML confirms completion of its 2013-2014 share buyback program
- REG-Cymer Announces its New XLR 700ix DUV Light Source
- REG-ASML outlines long-term growth opportunity at Investor Day
- Post-Earnings Review - ASML Holding
- REG-ASML confirms full-year sales guidance, supported by solid backlog
- REG-ASML mourns Supervisory Board member Ieke van den Burg
- Contracts, Notes Redemption, Technical Updates, and Customer Orders - Research Reports on IBM, Verizon, ASML, Vodafone and Canadian Solar