ASML Holding NV (ASML.OQ)
Wed, Jul 20 2016
* Stock top performer in Amsterdam, up 3.1 pct (Adds CEO comment, EUV orders, analyst quotes)
LONDON, July 20 Europe's technology shares index climbed to its highest level since early January on Wednesday, boosted by a rally in SAP and ASML after both reported forecast-beating quarterly results.
July 20 ASML Holding reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as customers have started taking shipments of its newest tool.
* Q2 net sales of 1.74 billion euros ($81.50 billion), gross margin 42.6 percent
* Successfully places eurobond offerings for 1.5 billion euros ($1.67 billion)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, June 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Dutch technology group ASML Holding N.V.'s (ASML) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating at 'BBB+' following the company's announcement to acquire Hermes Microvision Inc. (HMI). The Outlook is Stable. ASML announced that it intends to acquire Taiwan-based HMI for TWD100bn (EUR2.75bn). HMI is a leading supplier of pattern verification systems used in the m
* Says it will become a wholly owned subsidiary of ASML Holding NV after share swap
TAIPEI, June 16 Taiwan stocks fell more than 1 percent on Thursday as losses in regional bourses weighed on the market, but Hermes Microvision Inc (HMI) rose by its daily limit of 10 percent after ASML Holdings NV agreed to buy the company.
* ASML to acquire HMI to enhance Holistic Lithography product portfolio
* Q1 net sales 1.33 billion euros ($1.51 billion) versus 1.32 billion euros in Reuters poll
- ASML Holding's (ASML) CEO Peter Wennink on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ASML Holding N.V. 2016 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- 50 Largest Stocks Reporting Earnings Next Week
- Semiconductor Equipment Acquisition Targets By China
- Eye On Tech: Amazon Goes After EBay Again, And A Flurry Of Tech M&A News Arrives
- Wall Street Breakfast: Busy Day For Central Banks