News: ASML Holding NV (ASML.OQ)
5 Dec 2013
Wed, Oct 16 2013
AMSTERDAM, Oct 16 - ASML Holding NV : * Shares open down 1.1 percent after Q3 results
AMSTERDAM, Oct 16 - ASML, the world's leading provider of tools for making computer chips, expects first-half sales in 2014 to be on a par with those in the second half of this year, driven by demand for smartphones and tablet computers.
AMSTERDAM, Oct 16 - ASML, the world's leading provider of tools for making computer chips, on Wednesday reported third-quarter net profit of 193 million euros ($261 million) on sales of 1.318 billion euros, as forecast, and stuck to its full-year outlook.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned Netherlands-based ASML Holding N.V.'s (ASML, BBB+/Stable) proposed senior unsecured notes, an expected rating of 'BBB+(EXP)'. The final rating is contingent on the receipt of final documents conforming materially to the preliminary documentation. Proceeds of the notes, which have been launched with a ten-year maturity and a target size of EUR750m, will be used in part to prepay
Underlying govt bond Over Mid-swaps, equivalent to 153.8bp
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 05 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Netherlands-based ASML Holding N.V.'s (ASML) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and senior unsecured rating to 'BBB+' from 'BBB.' The Outlook on the IDR is Stable. The upgrade takes into account ASML's increasing strength in an industry critical to technology advances across global electronics, its strong customer relationships and limited competition. Although exposed in t
* Shares, up 40 percent this year, hit new high (Adds CEO, analyst quotes, detail, background, shares)
* Q2 European earnings so far seen as relatively positive
- ASML Holding NV Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Key Companies Reporting Earnings Next Week
- One Reason Why You Shouldn't Ignore Semiconductors This Fall
- Axcelis Technologies: At An Inflection Point, With Catalysts For Accelerated Earnings
- 2 Technology Stocks To Buy In September
- ASML Holding's Management Presents at Citi 2013 Global Technology Conference (Transcript)
- Morning Market Inspection: Cisco Systems, Parkervision, ASML Holding, and Red Hat
- Early Briefing and Review: Cisco Systems Inc., Parkervision Inc., Red Hat Inc., and ASML Holding N.V.
- ASML confirms 2013 outlook and sees H2 2013 sales levels continuing in H1 2014
- Portfolio Expansions, New Innovation Center, Quarterly Results Schedules and Exclusive Partnerships - Research Report on Cree, ASML, KLA-Tencor, Lam Research, and Tessera Technologies
- Pre-Market Analysis: Cisco Systems Inc., Red Hat Inc., ASML Holding N.V., and Parkervision Inc.
- ASML and imec launch Advanced Patterning Center
- Product Launches, Financial Results Schedules, Appointments, and New Licenses and Agreements - Research Report on Cree, ASML, Ultratech, Spansion, and Rambus
- ASML announces appointment of new CFO to the Board of Management
- ASML announces results tender offer 5.75% Notes due 2017
- ASML successfully Places Eurobond offering for EUR 750 Million