News: ASML Holding NV (ASML.OQ)
25 Jul 2014
AMSTERDAM - ASML, the world's biggest manufacturer of tools for semiconductor makers, said full-year sales would miss analyst expectations as some clients had delayed purchases and technical difficulties persisted with high-end lithography systems.
AMSTERDAM, July 16 - ASML, the world's biggest manufacturer of tools for semiconductor chip makers, exceeded analyst sales and profit expectations in the second quarter, but forecast full-year sales that fell short of consensus as customers delayed purchases.
* ASML reports Q2 2014 sales as guided, gross margin above guidance
* Shares down nearly 5 percent in Amsterdam trading (Adds details, more analyst comment, shares)
AMSTERDAM, April 16 - ASML, the world's biggest manufacturer of tools for semiconductor chip makers, altered its sales forecast for the first half, saying it now expects to sell 3 billion euros ($4.15 billion) worth of products including extreme ultraviolet (EUV) systems.
- 450MM Semiconductor Wafer Manufacturing Stalled, And Applied Materials The Biggest Loser
- ASML Holding's (ASML) CEO Peter Wennink on Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Applied Inches Closer To Merging With Tokyo Electron
- Tracking David Tepper's Appaloosa Management Portfolio - Q1 2014 Update
- What Applied Materials Didn't Say That Made Its Stock Pop
- Applied Materials Negatively Impacted In A Big Way By 3D Chip Pushouts
- Semiconductor Equipment Stocks Review -- Amkor Technology, Applied Materials, Teradyne, ASML Holding, and Lam Research
- ASML Q2 sales as guided, gross margin tops guided range
- Technical Data on Semiconductor Equipment Stocks -- Research on ASML Holding, Mattson Technology, GT Advanced Technologies, and Amkor Technology
- Semiconductors Equities Technical Analysis -- Research on Entegris, Mattson Technology, ASML Holding, and Kulicke & Soffa Industries
- Semiconductors Equities Technical Commentary -- Research on Mattson Technology, KLA-Tencor, ASML Holding, and Entegris
- ASML discloses results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders - corrected version
- ASML discloses results of Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- Expanded Collaboration, Quarterly Results, Deployments, and New Releases - Analyst Notes on Micron, TSMC, Broadcom, ASML and Xilinx
- ASML Q1 2014 sales in line with guidance, gross margin above guidance
- ASML Receives Intel's Preferred Quality Supplier Award