Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASX)
28 Jun 2016
Mon, Jun 20 2016
* Says unit orders machinery equipment worth T$626.4 million ($19.44 million)
* Says its subsidiary ASE Singapore Pte. Ltd. to sell a batch of mechanical equipment at $56.2 million to Broadcom Limited
* Says it expects to dispose machinery equipment for operation to Broadcom Limited, transaction price up to $56.2 million
* Says May sales down 11.8 percent y/y at T$20.6 billion ($637.57 million)
TAIPEI, May 30 Taiwan stocks rose on Monday on bargain hunting and led by further gains in Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc after the top chip and test packaging company said last week it would join hands with a rival to form a new holding company.
TAIPEI, May 27 Taiwan stocks rose to a fresh one-month high on Friday, led by gains in Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries (SPIL) on news the chip packaging and testing firms plan to form a new holding company.
BRIEF-Advanced Semiconductor Engineering and Siliconware Precision Industries sign share conversion memorandum
May 26 Advanced Semiconductor Engineering and Siliconware Precision Industries :
TAIPEI, May 26 Taiwan's top two chip test and packaging companies, Advanced Semiconductor Engineering Inc (ASE) and Siliconware Precision Industries Co (SPIL) , will join hands in a new holding company, the firms said on Thursday.
Further company coverage: (Reporting by Hong Kong newsroom)
* Says Q1 net profit attributable to the parent company at T$4.2 billion ($128.76 million)
- STX Leads Technology Dogs By Yield; DBD Leads By Gain In June
- Likely ASE-Silconware Merger Should Put ChipMOS In Play
- No Phone Technology Sector Keeps Western Digital As Top Dog
- Enersis Top Global Dog For April
- Advanced Semiconductor Engineering's (ASX) Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- ASE-SPIL Merger: Taiwan Fair Trade Commission Suspends Review