News: Atlas Copco AB (ATCOa.ST)
Thu, Jan 29 2015
STOCKHOLM, Jan 29 - Engineering groups Sandvik and Atlas Copco reported stable fourth-quarter demand from the hard-hit mining sector, though concerns remain as tumbling crude prices continue to unsettle their customers in the oil and gas industry.
(Adds details about outlook, acquisitions, adds CHARLOTTE to dateline)
STOCKHOLM, Nov 19 - Compressor and machinery maker Atlas Copco affirmed its outlook for slightly higher demand in the near term on Wednesday and said it stood ready to adapt its business wherever needed to shifts in market activity.
* Adjusted Q3 EBIT 4.6 bln SEK vs forecast 4.5 bln (Adds detail, background)
STOCKHOLM - Swedish engineer Atlas Copco is investing in new techniques for assembling cars, believing powerful adhesives and new rivets could see a surge in demand as automakers strive to reduce the weight of vehicles to meet emissions targets.
- Atlas Copco to Acquire German Calibration Specialist
- Atlas Copco Divests Cryogenic Pump Business
- Atlas Copco Discontinues Mobile Crushing and Screening Business
- The Atlas Copco Board of Directors’ Proposal for Mandatory Share Redemption
- Atlas Copco Interim Report on Q4 and Full-Year Summary 2014
- Atlas Copco: Ronnie Leten Comments on Atlas Copco’s Q4 Results
- Atlas Copco Ranked Top Sustainable Machinery Company
- Atlas Copco: Atlas Copco’s Q4 Report and Conference Call on January 29, 2015
- Atlas Copco Completes Acquisition of U.S. Bolting Solutions Specialist
- Atlas Copco Obtains Credit Rating from Fitch Ratings