News: Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc (ATDb.TO)
11 Mar 2014
Tue, Nov 26 2013
* TSX falls 122.45 points, or 0.91 percent, to 13,349.77 * Eight of the 10 main index sectors decline * Gold miners drop 2.6 percent * Couche-Tard jumps after reporting results By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 26 - Canada's main stock index dropped to its lowest in more than a week on Tuesday as volatile commodity prices hit natural resource stocks, with gold miners bearing the brunt of a widespread selloff. The drop, the second straight for the Toronto stock market'
* TSX falls 42.65 points, or 0.32 percent, to 13,429.56 * All of the 10 main index sectors decline * Gold miners drop 1.8 percent * Couche-Tard jumps after reporting results By John Tilak TORONTO, Nov 26 - Canada's main stock index fell for a second straight session on Tuesday, with every major sector trading in the red as the market reacted to political tension in the East China Sea and as weaker bullion prices hit gold-mining shares. Uncertainty about the fut
Nov 26 - Canadian convenience store operator Alimentation Couche-Tard reported a 27 percent rise in quarterly profit, driven by higher gasoline margins and acquisitions.
Nov 21 - ALIMENTATION COUCHE-TARD : * National Bank Financial raises target price to C$78 from C$70; rating
- Clarification - Alimentation Couche-Tard Inc.
- Alimentation Couche-Tard announces its results for its second quarter of fiscal year 2014
- Couche-Tard will release the results of its second quarter of fiscal 2014 on November 26th
- Couche-Tard Acquires 36 Stores
- Invitation to the media - Shareholders' Annual Meeting
- Stock option exercise and sale of shares by certain founders of the Corporation
- Alimentation Couche-tard announces its results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2014
- Couche-Tard will release the results of its first quarter of fiscal 2014 on August 30th
- Alimentation Couche-Tard announces its results for its fourth quarter and its fiscal year 2013
- Couche-Tard will release its 2013 fourth quarter results on July 9th