athenahealth Inc (ATHN.OQ)
Mon, Jun 12 2017
* Janus Capital Management reports 14.6 percent passive stake in athenahealth Inc as of May 31 - SEC filing Source text: (http://bit.ly/2tdoZTt) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* On june 8, 2017, company announced that it has entered into an agreement to acquire praxify technologies - sec filing
Athenahealth Inc shares jumped nearly 20 percent on Thursday, after hedge fund Elliott Management disclosed a large stake in the healthcare software provider, saying it planned to push operational and strategic changes at the company. | Video
May 18 Athenahealth Inc shares jumped nearly 20 percent on Thursday, after hedge fund Elliott Management disclosed a large stake in the healthcare software provider, saying it planned to push operational and strategic changes at the company.
May 18 Activist investor Elliott Management disclosed a 9.2 percent stake in Athenahealth Inc on Thursday, calling the healthcare software provider's shares "significantly undervalued."
* Elliott Associates LP - as of May 8, Elliott, Elliott International & EICA have combined economic exposure in athenahealth of about 9.2% of shares of co outstanding
* T. Rowe Price Associates Inc discloses 10.2 percent passive stake in Athenahealth Inc as of April 30, 2017 - SEC filing Source text - (http://bit.ly/2r2syM6) Further company coverage:
* Athenahealth Inc - CEO Jonathan Bush's total compensation for 2016 was $8.9 million versus $5.7 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text - http://bit.ly/2oNQtMX Further company coverage:
* Athenahealth, Inc. reports first quarter fiscal year 2017 results
* Transcend insights and Athenahealth announce interoperability partnership
- Game Plan For The Week - Cramer's Mad Money (6/23/17)
- Biotech Forum Daily Digest - Spotlight On Fibrocell Science
- Athenahealth To Acquire Praxify For Up To $63 Million
- Athenahealth: Pure Short Play
- athenahealth (ATHN) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- athenahealth: Can This Company Ever Attain The Healthy Virtues Of Its Namesake?