News: athenahealth Inc (ATHN.OQ)
Thu, Feb 6 2014
- Healthcare software company Athenahealth Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as its network of physicians expanded by 28 percent, sending its shares up about 14 percent in extended trading.
Feb 6 - Healthcare software company Athenahealth Inc reported a better-than-expected adjusted quarterly profit as margins expanded, sending its shares up 14 percent in extended trading.
- The Ultimate Business SaaS Index (50 Companies, $170+B Market Cap, Crazy Valuations)
- Analysts' Actions: ATHN BBRY LULU SEM TPX
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: PCLN ATHN AAPL CAB DE Z
- Castlight Health IPO from the Guy Who Brought You Healthcare.gov
- Jim Cramer's 6 Stocks in 60 Seconds: DIN SBUX RHT ATHN LULU GWPH
- athenahealth Management Discusses Q4 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- athenahealth, Inc. to Present at the 31st Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
- athenahealth`s Cloud-Based EHR and Practice Management Services Earn Top Rankings in 2012 KLAS Report
- athenahealth Announces Agreement with Harvard to Acquire the Watertown "Arsenal on the Charles"
- athenahealth, Inc. Updates Fiscal Year 2012 Guidance and Initiates Guidance for Fiscal Year 2013
- Martin`s Point Health Care Selects athenahealth to Achieve Operational Productivity
- Children`s Hospital Los Angeles Medical Group Selects athenahealth to Enhance Revenue Cycle Performance
- Children`s Hospital Central California Selects athenahealth to Help Achieve Higher-Quality, Comprehensive Patient Care
- athenahealth Named a Deloitte Technology Fast 500 Company
- The Boston Globe Names athenahealth Among the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts in 2012
- athenahealth, Inc. to Host Fifth Annual Investor Summit