News: Allegheny Technologies Inc (ATI)
12 Dec 2013
Mon, Sep 16 2013
- Kennametal Inc said it would buy Allegheny Technologies Inc's tungsten materials business for $605 million to boost supply of the raw material used to make its metal-working tools, increasing its exposure to aerospace and energy markets.
Sept 16 - Industrial toolmaker Kennametal Inc said it would buy Allegheny Technologies Inc's tungsten materials business for $605 million to strengthen its materials and cutting tools business.
- 10 Companies In The Spotlight This Week - 11/23/13
- ModernGraham Valuation Of Allegheny Technologies
- Allegheny Technologies And AK Steel To Kill The GOES Goose?
- 5 Stocks in Breakout Territory on Big Volume
- Allegheny Technologies Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Allegheny Technologies Incorporated Discusses Q3 2013 Results (Webcast)
- Allegheny Technologies Declares Quarterly Dividend
- Technicals Ahead of the Market Starts: Allegheny Technologies, Precision Castparts, Reliance Steel & Aluminum, and Carpenter Technology
- U.S. Producers Of Grain-Oriented Electrical Steel Applaud International Trade Commission Finding Of Injury By Foreign Producers To American Manufacturers And Workers, Says Kelley Drye & Warren LLP
- Exercise of Underwriters' Option, Acquisitions, Divestiture, and Financial Results - Research Report on Constellium, Chart Industries, ATI, Reliance, and Carpenter Technology
- Today's Research: Allegheny Technologies Inc., Precision Castparts Corp., Reliance Steel & Aluminum Co., and Carpenter Technology Corp.
- Kennametal Increases Integration Synergies Following Completion of ATI Tungsten Materials Acquisition
- Kennametal Completes Acquisition of Tungsten Materials Business from ATI
- ATI Completes the Sale of its Tungsten Materials Business
- Divestitures, Improvements in Home Pricing, Discount Programs, and New Projects - Research Report on Allegheny, Hovnanian, Real Goods Solar, Trex, and Ming Yang
- Gabelli & Company’s 19th Annual Aircraft Supplier Conference