News: Alliant Techsystems Inc (ATK)
31 Oct 2014
Thu, Oct 30 2014
WASHINGTON - The crash of an unmanned Orbital Sciences Antares rocket is a "wake-up call" to the U.S. space community about the need to develop a new U.S. rocket engine, the head of Boeing Co's defense division said on Thursday.
- Alliant Techsystems Inc said on Wednesday it was conducting a "thorough evaluation" of an agreement to merge its space and defense business with Orbital Sciences Corp following the explosion of an Orbital unmanned supply rocket.
Oct 29 - Alliant Techsystems Inc said on Wednesday it was conducting a "thorough evaluation" of an agreement to merge its space and defense business with Orbital Sciences Corp following the explosion of an Orbital unmanned supply rocket.
Oct 29 - The explosion of Orbital Sciences Corp's Antares rocket upon liftoff on Tuesday should not affect the company's planned merger with Alliant Techsystems Inc , a Jefferies & Co analyst said.
* Explosion poses no problem for orbiting six-member crew
Oct 20 - The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
* Shares fall as much as 7.4 percent (Adds CEO comment, background; updates shares)
May 15 - Ammunitions maker Alliant Techsystems Inc reported a 32 percent jump in quarterly profit, helped by a rise in sales in its defense and sporting businesses.
- Alliant Techsystems' (ATK) CEO Mark DeYoung on Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Update: Orbital Sciences Explosion Impact Extends Beyond ISS Contract
- GenCorp Prospects Likely To Sag After Antares Failure
- Alliant Techsystems (ATK) Q2 2015 Results - Earnings Call Webcast
- Open Fire On These Dividend Stocks
- Alliant Techsystems - A Major Move For This Munitions Company
- ATK Reports FY15 Second Quarter Operating Results
- ATK Statement Regarding Orbital's Antares Launch Failure
- ATK Sets December 9 as Date of Special Stockholder Meeting to Vote on Issuance of ATK Shares in Connection with Previously Announced Transaction with Orbital
- ATK Board of Directors Declares Quarterly Dividend
- ATK Awarded $65 Million in Domestic and International Defense Contracts for Medium- and Large-Caliber Ammunition Production
- ATK Awarded $204 Million to Supply Range of Munitions to U.S. Army and International Allies
- ATK to Announce Second Quarter Fiscal Year 2015 Financial Results
- ATK Successfully Tests Orion Launch Abort Motor Igniter
- ATK to Feature Advanced Products and Capabilities at AUSA 2014
- ATK Offers Solid Solution to U.S. Air Force's RD-180 Replacement Request