WS Atkins PLC (ATKW.L)
17 Jan 2017
Thu, Nov 17 2016
Nov 17 British engineering firm WS Atkins expressed optimism over its medium-term outlook on Thursday, saying it should benefit from plans by both U.S. President-elect Donald Trump and the UK government to increase spending on infrastructure.
Nov 17 WS Atkins, a British engineering and design consultancy, said the country's vote to leave the European Union had a minimal impact on its business so far, as strong growth in Europe and North America boosted its first-half profit.
* Underlying operating profit up 10.7%, underlying constant currency operating profit up 4.3%
- Defense Stocks Are Fabulous - Cramer's Lightning Round (1/29/15)
- Alliant Techsystems Spins Off Vista Outdoors: What's It Worth?
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 98 Increases Expected By The End Of March
- The Limited Vista Brings Us Back To Orbital Sciences
- Orbital Sciences Could Explode... Again
- My Top Aerospace & Defense Stocks For 2015