Atlantia SpA (ATL.MI)
26 Apr 2017
Wed, Apr 26 2017
* Higher traffic, foreign assets boost revenue (updates with conference call, analyst comment)
MADRID Spanish infrastructure group Abertis has not received any concrete bids from Italian toll road operator Atlantia , Abertis's Chief Financial Officer said on Wednesday.
April 21 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
ROME, April 21 Italian toll-road operator Atlantia is interested in acquiring Spain's Abertis , but only if a deal can be agreed, and does not see a need to sell any of Abertis's assets to fund it, Atlantia's chief executive said on Friday.
ROME Atlantia's CEO Giovanni Castellucci said the Italian toll-road operator was interested in a tie-up with rival Abertis only if the takeover could be conducted in a friendly manner, involving the Spanish group's top shareholder La Caixa.
* Takeover would be friendly, cash-and-shares offer likely-source (adds Atlantia, Abertis statements, details)
MILAN, April 13 Four suitors are left in the race to buy a minority stake in Atlantia's motorway unit, two sources close to the matter said on Thursday, as the Italian infrastructure group prepares to finalise the deal in coming weeks.
FRANKFURT/MILAN A consortium led by a unit of Allianz is looking to buy a third of the 15 percent stake Atlantia is selling in its Italian motorway business, two sources close to the matter said on Tuesday.
FRANKFURT/MILAN, April 4 A consortium led by a unit of Allianz is looking to buy a third of the 15 percent stake Atlantia is selling in its Italian motorway business, two sources close to the matter said on Tuesday.
MILAN, March 10 Italian toll road operator Atlantia expects to receive binding offers for a minority stake in its motorway unit Autostrade per l'Italia (ASPI) by mid-April, its CEO said on Friday.
- Atlatsa Resources' (ATL) CEO Harold Motaung on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- I'll Take Some Greenblatt With A Touch Of Domash
- 8 Best Bad Boy Dividend Dogs Dig 34% To 75% December Upsides
- Atlatsa Resources (ATL) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar
- CPM Platinum Market Analysis And Forecast For 2013