Atlantia SpA (ATL.MI)
7 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 30 2016
MILAN Italy's Atlantia will buy an additional 0.8 percent stake in Venice airport operator SAVE raising its overall holding to 22.1 percent, the infrastructure group said on Wednesday.
MILAN Italian infrastructure group Atlantia aims to raise more money than analysts expect from the sale of a stake in its Autostrade per l'Italia (ASPI) business, Chief Financial Officer Giancarlo Guenzi told Reuters on Wednesday.
MILAN, Oct 28 Italian bank Mediobanca reported on Friday an 11 percent rise in net income for July-September thanks to higher revenues, falling loan writedowns and a one-off gain from the sale of shares in motorway operator Atlantia.
* Infrastructure group plans to sell 15 pct of motorway unit ASPI
PARIS, Oct 11 Monaco said on Tuesday it was close to a deal to purchase a stake in the newly-privatised Nice airport from the winning consortium led by Italy's Atlantia .
* it appoints former Telecom Italia chief Marco Patuano as its new CEO
- Atlatsa Resources' (ATL) CEO Harold Motaung on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- I'll Take Some Greenblatt With A Touch Of Domash
- 8 Best Bad Boy Dividend Dogs Dig 34% To 75% December Upsides
- Atlatsa Resources (ATL) Q2 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 5 Stocks Under $10 Set to Soar
- CPM Platinum Market Analysis And Forecast For 2013