News: Actelion Ltd (ATLN.VX)
7 Mar 2014
Wed, Mar 5 2014
* Gradnik says decision is down to "new cycle" for the company
PARIS, March 5 - France's Stallergenes said on Wednesday it had appointed former Actelion manager Christian Chavy as its new chief executive to drive the company's expansion into the U.S. immunotherapy market.
ZURICH - Actelion Ltd, Europe's biggest biotech company, said on Thursday that the U.S. health regulator has granted fast-track status to its antibiotic treatment for diarrhea.
ZURICH, Feb 27 - Actelion Ltd, Europe's biggest biotech company, said on Thursday that the U.S. health regulator has granted fast-track status to its antibiotic treatment for diarrhoea.
ZURICH, Feb 11 - Actelion, Europe's biggest biotech company, raised its 2014 earnings forecast on Tuesday, encouraged by a strong launch for its new heart and lung drug and better-than-expected profit for last year.
ZURICH, Feb 11 - Actelion Ltd : * Shares open 1.6 percent higher after full-year results beat views
ZURICH, Feb 11 - Actelion Ltd : * CEO says expects to file selexipag for approval at the end of 2014,
ZURICH, Feb 11 - Actelion raised its full-year guidance on Tuesday and said its new heart and lung drug had seen strong demand in the United States, as it posted full-year profit that beat expectations.
Date GMT Event Title RIC
ZURICH, Dec 5 - Europe's largest biotech company Actelion said it will buy back up to 10 million shares for around 720 million Swiss francs ($795 million) over the next three years.
- Actelion's novel antibiotic cadazolid receives US FDA Qualified Infectious Disease Product designation for the treatment of Clostridium difficile-associated diarrhea
- Opsumit approved by SwissMedic for pulmonary arterial hypertension
- Actelion again delivers strong performance in 2013 - Opsumit approved and launched
- Actelion receives Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) approval in Australia for Opsumit (macitentan) in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH)
- Actelion to discuss full year 2013 financial results
- Actelion launches Opsumit in Germany
- Actelion to present at the 32nd J.P. Morgan Healthcare - Delivering on our Strategy - Strong Opsumit Uptake
- Dismissal of Tracleer Qui Tam Case by the US Department of Justice
- Actelion is granted Marketing Authorisation for Opsumit (macitentan) in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension (PAH) by the European Commission
- Actelion provides an update in regard to Asahi litigation