News: Atlantic Power Corp (ATP.TO)
Sept 16 - Struggling power producer Atlantic Power Corp asked its chief executive to leave and slashed its dividend by 70 percent after ending discussions about selling itself.
Sept 16 - Power producer Atlantic Power Corp slashed its dividend by 70 percent and asked its chief executive to step down as part of a strategic review process.
- Atlantic Power Provides Update on Outcome of Strategic Review Process; Announces Revised Dividend Rate of Cdn$0.12 Annually; Announces President and CEO Transition
- Atlantic Power Corporation and Atlantic Power Preferred Equity Ltd. Announce Quarterly Dividends on the Cumulative Redeemable Preferred Shares, Series 1 and Cumulative Rate Reset Preferred Shares, Series 2 of Atlantic Power
- Technical Report on Utilities Sector Stocks - Dynegy, Calpine, Atlantic Power, Wisconsin Energy, and SCANA
- Atlantic Power Corporation Announces August 2014 Common Share Dividend
- Atlantic Power Corporation Releases Second Quarter 2014 Results
- Equity Coverage on Utilities Sector -- Calpine, Dynegy, Atlantic Power, Abengoa Yield, and CenterPoint Energy
- Atlantic Power Corporation Announces July 2014 Common Share Dividend
- Atlantic Power Corporation Announces Timing Of Second Quarter 2014 Results & Conference Call
- Atlantic Power Corporation Announces Election of Directors
- Equities Updates on Utilities Sector -- Research on AGL Resources, Sempra Energy, Atlantic Power, and Calpine