Aptargroup Inc (ATR.N)
23 Sep 2016
Thu, Jul 28 2016
* AptarGroup reports record quarterly net income and earnings per share; expanding congers, new york facility to include elastomer component capacity
* Aptargroup declares quarterly dividend; CEO Stephen Hagge to retire at end of the year
* Says cause of fire is under investigation and was contained to one of three production units
* Aptargroup grows revenue and earnings per share on a comparable basis
- AptarGroup: Upcoming Multiple Expansion Driven By Pharmaceutical Sales
- Dividend Contenders: 30 Increases Expected By The End Of November
- Aptar Boasts Steady Business, Dividend Streak
- AptarGroup's (ATR) CEO Steve Hagge on Q2 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- State Street Global Advisors SPDR S&P Dividend ETF SDY: These Times, They Are A-Changin'
- ProShares S&P MidCap 400 Dividend Aristocrats: A Crown Jewel?