Activision Blizzard Inc (ATVI.OQ)
Thu, Jun 23 2016
* Tencent Holdings Limited reports 5.023 pct passive stake in Activision Blizzard Inc as of June 13, 2016 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: (http://1.usa.gov/28RMkow) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* "Skylanders Academy," the first production by Activision Blizzard Studios, will premiere in fall 2016 on Netflix Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Selling stockholders may sell up to about 172 million shares Source text - (http://1.usa.gov/1PskTAH) Further company coverage:
* Paulson & Co Takes Share Stake Of 3.1 Mln Shares In Activision Blizzard Inc - Sec filing
Activision Blizzard Inc is sweet on mobile advertising.
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.12 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Activision Blizzard Inc reported higher-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit due to strong demand for its popular "Call of Duty: Black Ops III" videogame.
* CEO Robert A. Kotick 's 2015 total compensation was $7.2 million versus $6.9 million in 2014 - sec filing
BRUSSELS, Feb 15 The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
Activision Blizzard Inc's revenue and profit for the holiday quarter missed market estimates, as strong sales of its latest "Call of Duty" videogame failed to offset lackluster demand for role-playing title "Skylanders: SuperChargers".
- Being Right Vs. Being Effective: Investment Gifts
- Brunswick Is A Long-Term Buy - Cramer's Lightning Round (7/21/16)
- Zynga: Potential M&A Speculation And Improving Earnings Momentum To Fuel The Rally
- UbiSoft: Still Considerable Upside After The Rally
- Strong Gaming Console Generation Getting Even Better For Microsoft And Sony
- The Unconventional Portfolio: Mixing Up The Sectors For 2016