Attijariwafa Bank SA (ATW.CS)
28 Jun 2016
DUBAI Attijariwafa Bank , Morocco's largest bank by assets, plans to bid for the Egyptian operations of Barclays , a senior executive told Reuters on Tuesday.
RABAT, Feb 24 Attijariwafa Bank, one of Morocco's biggest lenders, reported on Wednesday a 2015 net profit attributable to shareholders of 4.5 billion dirhams ($457 million), up 3.4 percent.
RABAT, Feb 24 Attijariwafa Bank, one of Morocco's biggest lenders, reported a 2015 net profit attributable to shareholders of 4.5 billion dirhams ($457.34 million), up 3.4 percent, the bank said in a statement on Wednesday.
- S&P 1500 Most Heavily Shorted Stocks
- Atwood Oceanics Announces Tender Offer For 2020 Notes
- Atwood Oceanics Announced A Modified 'Dutch Auction' Tender Offer For Up To $150 Million
- Transocean: A Leading Offshore Driller With Triple-Digit Upside
- Valuation Dashboard: Energy And Materials
- Offshore Drillers - Q1 Earnings Season Results