Dassault Aviation SA (AVMD.PA)
Mon, Oct 3 2016
NEW DELHI India's Reliance Group said on Monday it had tied up with Dassault Aviation SA to help the French company spend up to 300 billion rupees ($4.51 billion) that it must invest in India as part of a recent fighter jet deal it clinched.
NEW DELHI India's cabinet cleared the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets from Dassault Aviation on Wednesday, paving the way for signing a deal that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is betting on to modernize the air force, a government source told Reuters.
* Announced on Friday quarterly review of the CAC family indices
- Chapter IV Asking EQT To Begin Marcellus Consolidation
- Antero Resources Tops Nearly All Other E&Ps According To This Market-Beating, Backtested Strategy
- MLP Distribution Recap: 3Q16
- Antero Midstream's (AM) CEO Paul Rady on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Antero Midstream Partners 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- MLPs: Early Results Are In