Dassault Aviation SA (AVMD.PA)
2 Dec 2016
Mon, Oct 3 2016
NEW DELHI India's Reliance Group said on Monday it had tied up with Dassault Aviation SA to help the French company spend up to 300 billion rupees ($4.51 billion) that it must invest in India as part of a recent fighter jet deal it clinched.
NEW DELHI India's cabinet cleared the purchase of 36 Rafale fighter jets from Dassault Aviation on Wednesday, paving the way for signing a deal that Prime Minister Narendra Modi is betting on to modernize the air force, a government source told Reuters.
* Announced on Friday quarterly review of the CAC family indices
PARIS Dassault Aviation cut its delivery forecast for Falcon business jets by 17 percent after posting lower first-half operating income and revenue on Thursday, hit by a price battle in the economically sensitive business jet market.
PARIS Airbus Group said on Friday it had raised 2.4 billion euros ($2.7 billion) from share and bond sales designed to sever its 18-year connection with Dassault Aviation, unwinding its role as a custodian on behalf of the French government.
PARIS Airbus Group said on Thursday it was selling its remaining stake in Dassault Aviation , ending a longstanding arrangement to warehouse shares in the maker of combat and business jets on behalf of the French government.
PARIS, June 9 Airbus Group said on Thursday it was selling its remaining stake in Dassault Aviation , ending a longstanding arrangement to warehouse shares in the maker of combat and business jets on behalf of the French government.
- MLP Distribution Recap: 3Q16
- Antero Midstream's (AM) CEO Paul Rady on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Antero Midstream Partners 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- MLPs: Early Results Are In
- The Cash Rolls In For Antero Resources
- Antero Midstream - How About A Safe Dividend That Grows More Than 20% A Year?