Avon Products Inc (AVP)
17 Feb 2017
Thu, Feb 16 2017
Feb 16 Avon Products Inc reported fourth-quarter revenue and profit that missed estimates as the cosmetics maker failed once again to hold on to its "Avon Ladies", sending shares down to a more than six-month low on Thursday.
Feb 16 Cosmetics maker Avon Products Inc reported a 2.4 percent decline in fourth-quarter revenue on Thursday, as demand slipped in all but one of its markets.
* Qtrly gross margin was 60.9 pct, down 20 basis points while adjusted gross margin was 60.9 pct, down 60 basis points
* Files for secondary offering of Series C preferred stock up to $435 million by selling securityholders
* Jose armario named to co's board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Key Takeaways From Avon's Q4 2016 Earnings
- Avon Products (AVP) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Our Q4 2016 Performance Update: +2.1%, In Line With S&P500 +3.3%, Closes Out A Monster 2016 Return Of +55.0%
- Why I'm Changing My Position On Herbalife
- Tracking Yacktman Asset Management Portfolio - Q4 2016 Update
- The High-Yielding MLM Company Set To Outperform Peers In 2017