News: Aviva PLC (AV_p.L)
21 Nov 2014
LONDON - British insurer Aviva plc said on Saturday it would compensate around 250 annuity customers who had been short-changed because of an error in its sales process.
LONDON, Nov 22 - British insurer Aviva plc is paying compensation and increasing the annual payouts of hundreds of customers after discovering staff sold inappropriate pensions, the Telegraph newspaper reported on Saturday.
(Naspers, Club Med, Obi, Aviva Plc, Korea Gas Corp, UniCredit)
* Board of Friends Life has indicated will recommend offer
(Repeats story to additional clients with new story name, text unchanged)
* Boards of Aviva and Friends Life note recent press speculation and confirm that they have reached agreement on key financial terms of a possible all-share combination
(Adds Lazard Asset Management, Greenhill & Co, Aviva Investors, Evercore Partners Inc, Ernst & Young)
Nov 19 - Aviva Investors, British insurer Aviva Plc's asset management business, appointed Isla Mackenzie as global head of marketing and external communications.
ISTANBUL, Nov 13 - Avivasa, the Turkish pension joint venture of British insurer Aviva and Turkey's Sabanci Holding, began trading on Thursday, lifting Sabanci's share in Bourse Instanbul to 12 percent of total market capitalisation.
- Aviva PLC Announces 3Q 2014 IMS
- Aviva plc: 2014 Interim Results Announcement
- Wellness for Life Survey Reveals 9 out of 10 Americans Significantly Underestimate Health Care Costs in Retirement
- Aviva PLC: Completion of sale of Malaysian joint venture
- Aviva PLC Announces Dividend Declaration
- Aviva Announces Sale of Russian Business
- Aviva Strengthens Leadership Team
- Aviva Appoints Bob Stein as Non-Executive Director
- Aviva Announces Sale of Malaysian Joint Venture
- Aviva to sell Aviva USA for US$1.8 billion