Aviva PLC (AV_pa.L)
Wed, Jun 21 2017
June 21 Britain's biggest life insurer Aviva Plc said it appointed Maurice Tulloch as an executive director to its board.
* Appointed maurice tulloch as an executive director of company with effect from 20 june 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
LONDON Aviva , Britain's biggest life insurer, is selling about 1 billion pounds ($1.3 billion) worth of bonds and shares it holds in tobacco companies, joining a global campaign to divest from the industry.
* Dublin says other firms to confirm Irish plans shortly (Adds Aviva plans for Irish subsidiaries)
LONDON, May 25 Aviva is to buy back up to 300 million pounds ($389.55 million) of its own shares, the insurer said on Thursday.
* Aviva plc (aviva) announces that it will commence a share buy-back of aviva's ordinary shares for up to a maximum consideration of £300 million ($389.61 million).
* CEO Mark Wilson says firm plans small acquisitions in 'insurtech', artificial intelligence, but nothing imminent. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Carolyn Cohn; editing by Simon Jessop)
LONDON British insurer Aviva has sold its stake in three Spanish joint ventures for 475 million euros ($517.23 million), it said on Wednesday, as part of efforts to focus on more profitable markets.
* Aviva announces sale of its 50 pct shareholdings in life insurance and pension joint ventures Unicorp Vida 1 and Caja Espana Vida 2, as well as its retail life insurance business Aviva Vida y Pensiones 3 , to Santalucía 4
* Canabo Medical Inc - Canabo announces new partnership agreement with Aviva Medical securing additional clinics and access to 15,000 new patients Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: