News: AXA SA (AXAF.PA)
19 Dec 2014
Thu, Dec 18 2014
BRIEF-Axa says selling romanian life and savings activities to certinvest (70 percent) and sif transilvania (30 percent, terms not disclosed
* Axa says selling romanian life and savings activities to certinvest (70 percent) and sif transilvania (30 percent, terms not disclosed
LONDON, Dec 1 (IFR) - AXA Investment Managers has reorganised its fixed income and structured finance teams to create a new department that will allow it to integrate structured products into traditional fixed income. The team will report into John Porter, global head of fixed income and structured finance.
(Adds Medtronic, BMW, SNCM, Grupo Nutresa; updates Allianz, E.ON, AXA)
* Deputy CEO says looking at Africa, new business in Egypt (Adds comments from deputy CEO)
PARIS, Nov 28 - French insurer AXA said on Friday it was entering the Nigerian market by buying the holding company of Mansard Insurance for 198 million euros ($246 million) in cash.
For news about this issuer, double click on the issuer RIC,
Nov 5 - AXA Investment Managers, a part of French financial group AXA SA, said it appointed Gregory Venizelos senior credit strategist in its research and investment strategy team.
Nov 5 - Intact Financial Corp, Canada's largest property and casualty insurer, reported a more than four-fold rise in quarterly profit, helped by a sharp fall in catastrophe losses.
Nov 4 - AXA Investment Managers, a unit of French financial company AXA SA, said it appointed Stephen Sexeny head of U.S. Client Group.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) PARIS/NEW YORK/LONDON, November 04 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed AXA entities' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings at 'AA-'. Fitch has also affirmed AXA SA's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and Short-term IDR at 'F1'. The Outlooks on the Long-term IDR and IFS ratings are Stable. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation reflects the AXA group's
- Credit Suisse Continues To Fall: Not A Buying Opportunity As Regulations Tighten
- Wall Street Breakfast: Brent Falls To New 5-Year Low
- 5 Toxic Stocks to Sell in December: Kodak, Credit Suisse and More
- Walmart Downgraded, Procter & Gamble Upgraded, New Start for Alcoa
- Goldman Sachs Cements Status as Top Adviser for Global M&A Volume
- The 23 Countries With the Most Extreme Income Inequality
- AXA Announces New Leadership to Empower Customer of the Future
- AXA - Half Year 2014 Earnings
- OTC Markets Group Announces Second Quarter Performance of OTCM ADR Index and OTCQX ADR 30 Index
- AXA is Headline Sponsor of La French Touch Conference
- AXA Proudly Sponsors 2014 New York City Pride Festival
- A.M. Best Revises Issuer Credit Ratings Outlook to Stable for Two AXA S.A.’s U.S. Property/Casualty Subsidiaries
- AXA Partners with TreeCycler to Plant up to 10,000 Trees This Year
- AXA US Announces 2014 AXA Achievementsm Scholarship Winners
- AXA Announces a Strategic Partnership with Facebook to Further Develop Its Digital, Social and Mobile Footprint in France and Globally
- AXA Reaches Out to Educators During National Retirement Planning Week®