AXA SA (AXAF.PA)
Thu, Mar 23 2017
March 23 AXA Investment Managers, part of AXA SA , named Andrew Douglas as an associate director to its UK institutional sales team.
* Denies report in La Lettre de l'Expansion of internal audit into its AXA Banque division Further company coverage:
PARIS AXA has reached a "critical size" and is ruling out major acquisitions such as Italy's Generali , the French insurer's chief executive Thomas Buberl said on Thursday.
* Reiterates it has no interest in Generali (Adds CEO comments, details)
PARIS, Feb 23 AXA, France's biggest insurer, posted a 4 percent increase in 2016 net income, as stronger earnings from property insurance coverage and a recovery in its life and savings business helped to offset weakness in asset management.
Feb 9 AXA Investment Managers, part of AXA SA , named Daniel Neep regional sales manager of its UK wholesale sales team.
FRANKFURT, Jan 25 French insurer AXA is not interested in a bid for Italian peer Assicurazioni Generali, its chief executive told German news agency DPA in remarks published on Wednesday.
* Axa and Suez have entered into a partnership on urban resilience and territories facing the risk of flooding Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, January 12 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned AXA S.A.'s USD1bn dated subordinated notes a 'BBB' rating. The notes are rated three notches below AXA's Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'A', comprising two notches for the level of subordination and one for 'moderate' non-performance risk. KEY RATING DRIVERS The notes have been issued by AXA under its EUR17bn euro medium term note (EMTN) programme. The proceeds will be used mainl
* Announces successful placement of $1 billion dated subordinated notes due 2047
- Wall Street Breakfast: Amazon Enters The Middle East
- Wall Street Breakfast: Art Of The Healthcare Deal
- Credit Suisse Group AG (CS) Presents At Morgan Stanley European Financials Conference 2017 - Slideshow
- Wall Street Breakfast: Reevaluating The 'Trump Trade'?
- Is Credit Suisse Still A Value Trap?
- The Fed Acted Rationally - Cramer's Mad Money (3/15/17)