AXA SA (AXAHY.PK)
27 Jun 2016
Fri, Jun 24 2016
* Confirms its medium-term plan, says remains engaged in its UK operations, representing around 5 percent of revenue. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Dominique Vidalon)
June 22 AXA Investment Managers, the asset management unit of AXA SA, appointed Chris Price UK head of insurance solutions.
June 21 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Tuesday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
* AXA CFO Harlin says expects 100 million eur impact from recent floods Further company coverage:
* Compares with 5-10 pct target in previous plan (Updates with comments from investor day)
PARIS, June 17 AXA's incoming chief executive Thomas Buberl will need to convince investors he has a plan to maintain profits in the face of falling yields when he meets investors on Tuesday.
* AXA to book 400 mln euro loss on three UK sales this year (Adds Phoenix CEO comments, advisers, background)
PARIS, May 26 French insurer AXA on Friday announced a broad management reshuffle under its incoming CEO, who is expected to focus on shareholder returns and digital transformation when he presents a strategic plan on June 21.
PARIS, May 27 French insurance company Axa said on Friday it had agreed to sell its UK investment and pensions business and its direct protection business in the UK to Phoenix Group Holdings.
PARIS, May 24 French insurer AXA announced another executive departure on Thursday, signalling a wider management reshuffle under the new chief executive.
- Wall Street Breakfast: Sherwin-Williams Widens Footprint With Mega Paint Deal
- AXA Needs To Unlock Growth To Achieve A Higher Share Price
- Buy Admiral For Its Sustainable 6% Yield
- Interview: AXA Chairman & CEO Henri De Castries
- Buy European Stocks - Before The Going Gets Good
- The European Capital Markets Union Will Affect Bonds, Insurers, And EM Small Caps