News: AXA SA (AXAHY.PK)
12 Oct 2015
Oct 8 - AXA Investment Managers, the asset management unit of AXA SA, named Jamison Gagnier director of U.S. institutional sales, Rafael Tovar director of U.S. wholesale offshore sales and Leticia Aymerich head of client service, Americas.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON/FRANKFURT/NEW YORK, October 06 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed AXA entities' Insurer Financial Strength (IFS) ratings at 'AA-'. Fitch has also affirmed AXA SA's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' and Short-term IDR at 'F1'. The Outlooks on the Long-term IDR and IFS ratings are Stable. A full list of rating actions is available at the end of this commentary. KEY RATING DRIVERS The affirmation reflects the AXA grou
CORRECTED-BRIEF-Genworth Financial enters purchase agreement for its lifestyle protection insurance business
Sept 17 - Genworth Financial Inc : * On July 22, Axa S.A. delivered an irrevocable offer to Genworth to buy its lifestyle protection insurance business * Axa S.A. and Genworth entered letter agreement providing exclusivity period with Axa during which Genworth would complete a consultation process * On September 17, Axa and Genworth entered purchase agreement providing for the contemplated transaction * Transaction is expected to close by the end of 2015 * Source text for Eikon (h
PARIS - French company Bouygues has sold its 19 percent stake in West African utility group Eranove to French insurer Axa , a Bouygues spokesman said on Friday, confirming a report in Jeune Afrique.
PARIS, Sept 11 - French company Bouygues has sold its 19 percent stake in West African utility group Eranove to French insurer Axa, a Bouygues spokesman said on Friday, confirming a report in Jeune Afrique.
BRUSSELS, Sept 9 - The following are mergers under review by the European Commission and a brief guide to the EU merger process:
* Announces exclusive negotiations to acquire AXA's insurance operations in Portugal
PARIS, Aug 4 - AXA, Europe's second-largest insurer, posted a 2 percent increase in net income as a fall in the value of financial assets reduced the benefit of a weak euro on its earnings.
PARIS, July 22 - French insurer AXA said it is in exclusive talks to buy Genworth Lifestyle Protection Insurance (LPI) for 475 million euros ($520 million) in cash to create the third-biggest player in the European creditor insurance market.
- AXA Financial Elects Two New Directors to Company Boards
- Ron Herrmann Joins AXA US to Lead Financial Protection Business
- Helping More Parents and Teachers Get Back to School
- AXA Half Year 2015 Earnings - Interview with Chairman & CEO Henri de Castries
- AXA Is a Proud Sponsor and Ready to Race in the 2015 NYC Dragon Boat Festival
- AXA Equitable and SRS Acquiom Create New Investment Strategy to Address Regulations Disrupting the M&A Status Quo
- AXA is a Proud Gold Sponsor of the 2015 New York City Pride Festival
- AXA Sponsors La French Touch Conference Promoting Digital Innovation and Entrepreneurship between France and the US
- The LPGA Foundation and AXA Partner to Develop the Next Generation of Female Leaders Through Golf
- AXA Strategic Ventures Announces First US Investment