News: Anixter International Inc (AXE)
9 Dec 2013
Mon, Nov 25 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, November 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings-New York-26 November 2013: Fitch Ratings has stated that Anixter International, Inc.'s (Anixter) decision to institute a special dividend of $5 per share, approximately $165 million in total, will not impact the company's ratings. Fitch expects that the dividend will be financed in part by existing cash as well as borrowings under the company's credit facilities. Such actions coupled with
- Anixter International Management Discusses Q3 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Anixter International Inc. (AXE) Management Discusses Q2 2013 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Does Anixter International Measure Up?
- Some Numbers at Anixter International that Make Your Stock Look Good
- Global Outlook Of Electronic Components Industry And Its Impacts On Avnet Inc.
- Is Fastenal Worth A Look?
- Anixter International Inc. Declares Special Dividend of $5.00 Per Common Share
- Anixter Completes Amendment to Senior Unsecured Credit Facility
- New Appointments, Industrial Conferences, Upcoming Financial Results Schedules, and Other Announcements - Research Report on DIRECTV, AMC, Dish, Anixter, and Arrow
- Anixter International Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2013 Results
- Anixter to Present at the Baird 2013 Industrial Conference
- Anixter International to Release Third Quarter 2013 Financial Results and Host Investor Conference Call on October 22, 2013
- Technology Sector Announces Acquisitions, New Products and Strategies, and Positive Earnings Results - Research Report on Bally, Anixter, Watsco, Arrow, and RadioShack
- Anixter International Inc. Reports Second Quarter 2013 Results
- Anixter to Host Investor Day on August 8
- Partnerships, Acquisitions, Availability of Online Games and Earnings Schedules - Research Report on RadioShack, Arrow Electronics, Avnet, Bally Technologies, and Anixter International