American Express Co (AXP)
21 Aug 2017
Tue, Aug 15 2017
* American Express Co - USCS card member loans 30 days past due loans as a % of total 1.2 percent at July end versus 1.1 percent at June end
* American Express And MineralTree announce partnership to help streamline B2B payments Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* American Express Co files for preliminary prospectus supplement to offer potential two-part note offering - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2vLSqyd) Further company coverage:
* American Express OPEN extends small business co-brand credit card partnership with Lowe's
American Express Co's profit declined 33 percent in the second quarter, hurt partly by higher expenses, as the card company spent heavily on rewards to woo customers amid intense competition from big U.S. banks.
* American Express reports second quarter EPS of $1.47; reflecting higher revenues, strong credit quality and operating expense discipline
* Q2 revenue view $8.20 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
July 19 American Express Co on Wednesday reported a 36 percent decline in quarterly profit, hurt in part by higher spending on rewards to retain customers and attract new ones.
* American Express plans to increase quarterly dividend by 9 percent and buy back up to $4.4 billion of common shares through q2 2018
* American Express Co - amex Express checkout rolls out to new merchant partners in 2016 and 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Premium Card Game - Who Will Prevail?
- Goodbye American Express, Hello Synchrony Financial
- Companies To Benefit From The Future Smart Car Boom
- Picking Stocks Fantasy Football Style - Cramer's Mad Money (8/15/17)
- Global Oligopolies - Investing In Concentrated Businesses
- Tracking Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway Portfolio - Q2 2017 Update