News: American Express Co (AXP)
30 Oct 2014
Wed, Oct 29 2014
* Shares up 3.9 pct in extended trade (Adds details from conference call, CEO and analyst comment, updates shares)
Oct 27 - American Express Co, the world's largest credit card issuer, said it would close its joint venture with French online start-up Vente-Privee by the end of the year.
- American Express Co, the world's largest credit card issuer, reported an 8.1 percent rise in quarterly profit due to higher spending by U.S. customers using its credit cards and a rise in its net interest income.
Oct 15 - American Express Co, the world's largest credit card issuer, reported an 8.1 percent rise in quarterly profit as customers spent more using the company's credit cards.
Sept 30 - New York-based financial services provider American Express Co appointed Neal Sample as president, enterprise growth, effective immediately.
(Adds comments, cash position, individual businesses' results)
- Handicapping Apple Pay, Google Wallet, Competitors' Mobile Wallet Chances
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of American Express Company
- Stock Of The Week: American Express
- Don't Be Deceived - American Express Is Too Pricey
- American Express: Direct Beneficiary Of Growth In The Credit Card Industry
- At Long Last: VCs are Drawn to the Financial Services Sector
- Conference Participation, Dividend, Upcoming Annual Meeting, Training Program, and Promotional Event - Research Reports on Santander Brasil, Goldman Sachs, Visa, Banco Santander and American Express
- Customers Reward Outstanding Service by Spending More and Spreading the Word to Friends and Family
- Thousands of U.S. Neighborhoods Gear Up to Celebrate Fifth Annual Small Business Saturday
- Rosier Outlook for Small Business as Optimism Returns to Pre-Recession Levels, According to the Fall American Express OPEN Small Business Monitor
- American Express Chief Executive Officer and Chief Financial Officer to Participate in Upcoming Conferences
- Americans Making a List but Checking it Twice this Holiday Season
- Quarterly Earnings Review and New Service Launch - Research Reports on Goldman Sachs, Visa, American Express, Blackstone and Fifth Third Bancorp
- American Express to Boost Merchant Adoption of Secure Payment Terminals
- Post-Earnings Review and Analysis - American Express
- REG-American Exp.Co American Express Third Quarter EPS Up 12% to $1.40; Card Member Spending and Loans Continue to Grow; Credit Indicators Remain Strong