Aircastle Ltd (AYR.N)
Tue, Aug 8 2017
* Q2 revenue $223.5 million versus i/b/e/s view $206.2 million
* Aircastle announces senior management transition and changes to board of directors
* Q1 REVENUE $204.3 MILLION VERSUS I/B/E/S VIEW $204.1 MILLION
* Co issued $500.0 million aggregate principal amount of company's 4.125% senior notes due 2024 pursuant to indenture, dated Dec 5, 2013
* Aircastle announces pricing of $500 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
* Aircastle announces proposed offering of $500 million aggregate principal amount of senior notes
- Aircastle's (AYR) CEO Mike Inglese on Q2 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Aircastle Limited 2017 Q2 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- July 2017 Portfolio Income Update
- Are Dividend Investors Becoming Irrationally Exuberant?
- Miller/Howard Strategic Dividend Index Top Gain Dogs For Summer: Consumer Cyclical & Financial Services
- How Is My Portfolio Performing Using The '10 Minute System'?