News: Augusta Resource Corp (AZC.TO)
Thu, Feb 27 2014
Feb 27 - HudBay Minerals Inc : * CEO says he sees no reason to sweeten hudbay's bid for Augusta Resource Corp
(Loewe, Jyske Bank, Shenzhen Marisfrolg, Eli Lilly. Updates Cosan SA)
- Canada's Augusta Resource Corp urged its shareholders to reject HudBay Minerals Inc's hostile takeover bid on Monday, and said investors controlling more than one-third of its common shares plan to refuse the offer.
Feb 24 - Canada's Augusta Resource Corp urged its shareholders to reject HudBay Minerals Inc's hostile takeover bid on Monday, and said investors controlling more than one-third of its common shares plan to refuse the offer.
Feb 24 - Canadian exploration company Augusta Resource Corp has asked its shareholders to reject base metal miner HudBay Minerals Inc's hostile offer to buy all the shares in Augusta it does not own.
TORONTO, Feb 10 - Canadian base metal miner HudBay Minerals Inc said it plans to buy exploration company Augusta Resource Corp in a bid to gain control of its Rosemont project in Arizona, an asset widely viewed as one of the most promising copper projects in the United States.
Feb 10 - Canada's HudBay Minerals Inc has offered to buy shares of Augusta Resource Corp it does not already own for C$2.96 per share in stock, to gain access to Augusta's Rosemont copper deposit in Arizona.
Nov 21 - Augusta Resource Corp : * National Bank Financial cuts price target to C$4.40 from C$5.30; rating
Nov 20 - Augusta Resource Corp : * Arranges US$26 million increase to red kite loan facility * Signed term sheet for a $26 million increase to existing $83 million red kite
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: February Edition
- Hudbay Offer For Augusta Likely to be Topped
- Why Augusta Resources (AZC) Is Soaring Today
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: January Edition
- Cash May Be King: It Should Be Part Of Your Portfolio In 2014
- Base Metal Miners Analyst Watch: December Edition
- Augusta Board unanimously recommends shareholders reject Hudbay's Unsolicited Offer
- Augusta to Host Conference Call to Provide Update on Unsolicited Hudbay Offer
- Augusta Engages Advisors to Assist in Responding to Unsolicited Hudbay Offer
- Augusta Responds to Announcement by Hudbay Minerals
- Augusta Closes Red Kite Loan Facility Increase
- Augusta Resource Announces Publication of Rosemont Draft ROD Approving Preferred Alternative
- Augusta Announces Completion and Availability of Rosemont Final EIS
- Augusta Comments on Save the Scenic Santa Rita's Inaccurate Press Release
- Augusta Arranges US$26 Million Increase to Red Kite Loan Facility
- Augusta Resource Announces Ratification of Shareholder Rights Plan