News: Autozone Inc (AZO.N)
11 Mar 2014
Tue, Mar 4 2014
- AutoZone Inc , the second-largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported quarterly results that beat analysts' estimates as a severe winter led to more wear and tear on vehicles.
March 4 - AutoZone Inc, the second-largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported quarterly results that beat analysts' estimates as a severe winter led to more wear and tear on vehicles.
March 4 - Autozone Inc, a U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 9.4 percent increase in second-quarter profit as an unseasonably cold winter drove up sales.
MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- Dak Prescott's roller-coaster 2013 ended at a high point in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl on Tuesday.
Mississippi State 44, Rice 7: Dak Prescott threw for 283 yards and three scores and added a pair of rushing touchdowns as the Bulldogs dominated the Owls in the AutoZone Liberty Bowl.
NEW YORK, Dec 18 - Autozone Inc : * Shares down 1.7 percent in extended trading
- AutoZone Inc , the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit as it focuses on its fast-growing business that sells to auto repair chains to offset weakness in its main do-it-yourself market.
* Shares rise as much as 6 pct (Adds CEO comment, details; updates shares)
Dec 10 - AutoZone Inc, the largest U.S. auto parts retailer, reported a 7 percent rise in quarterly profit due to higher repairs.
- Auto parts retailer AutoZone Inc's quarterly same-store sales missed estimates as a recovering U.S. economy encouraged more consumers to buy new vehicles instead of repairing existing ones.
- 5 Rocket Stocks Ready for Blastoff This Week
- AutoZone: Swelling Cash Pile Keeping Shareholders Of This Stock Very Happy
- Cramer's Mad Money - Buybacks That Matter, Buybacks That Don't (3/5/14)
- Jim Cramer's Stop Trading: AMZN AZO
- Will These Price Target Increases Help AutoZone (AZO) Today?
- Zynga's 2014 Plans Are Quite Bullish And What's Next For The Market
- Service Center Expansion, Store Sales Report, Investor Meeting, Stock Status, Company Recognition - Analyst Notes on Tesla, AutoZone, Delphi, O'Reilly, and Johnson Controls
- AutoZone to Present at Upcoming Investor Conferences
- AutoZone 2nd Quarter Same Store Sales Increase 4.3%; EPS Increases 17.8% to $5.63
- AutoZone to Release Second Quarter Earnings March 4, 2014
- Advanced Consumer Products Opens Door for Large Distribution Opportunities
- Record Holiday Sales, Donations, Stock Movements, and Share Repurchase Programs - Research Report on Amazon, UPS, Walmart, Lowe's, and AutoZone
- Online Version of ALLDATA Manage Available to Help Auto Repair Shops Reach Maximum Efficiency
- AutoZone Authorizes Additional Stock Repurchase
- AutoZone Names General Counsel
- AutoZone 1st Quarter Same Store Sales Increase 0.9%; EPS Increases 16.2% to $6.29