Allianz SE (AZSEY.PK)
25 Jul 2016
Sun, Jul 24 2016
A new top executive at German insurer Allianz wants to forge closer ties with its U.S. asset management business, Pimco, according to the Financial Times.
July 24 A new top executive at German insurer Allianz wants to forge closer ties with its U.S. asset management business, Pimco, according to the Financial Times.
* Launches transactional liability program in North America Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Initial supply contract comes with a launch order of 5,000 devices to start pipe filling for allianz insurance telematics in China
* Says sees no negative implications for its investments from Brexit
* Says own hit from May/June storms is gross 140 million eur Further company coverage:
FRANKFURT, June 17 Allianz has agreed to buy Morocco's seventh biggest property and casualty insurer from Zurich Insurance for 244 million euros ($275 million), the German insurer said on Friday.
* To acquire Zurich Assurances Maroc, a subsidiary of Zurich Insurance Company in Morocco.
FRANKFURT, June 15 German insurer Allianz expects the technology underpinning virtual currency bitcoin to encourage trading in catastrophe bonds, which transfer the risk of natural disasters such as hurricances to investors.
* Says Allianz completes 51 percent acquisition of PNB Life Further company coverage:
- Wall Street Breakfast: Big Tumult At Fox News
- Brexit Bargains Part 3: Allianz - 5.8% Yield And The Outlook For More Later In The Year
- High Dividend Investing: Winners, Losers, And Opportunities Following The Brexit Vote
- More Companies Cutting Jobs
- Allianz (AZSEY) on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Allianz Remains A Top Income Pick