Alibaba Group Holding Ltd (BABA.N)
26 May 2017
Fri, May 26 2017
BRIEF-Shanghai Bailian unit's shareholder in deals to sell shares in the unit to Alibaba's affiliate
* Says supermarket unit's shareholder in deals to sell 201.5 million shares in the unit to Alibaba's B2B affiliate
* Proposal comes as HK attractiveness for IPOs subject of debate
HONG KONG Alibaba Health Information Technology Ltd said on Friday controlling shareholder Alibaba Group Holding Ltd would sell HK$3.8 billion ($488.3 million) worth of health food and nutritional products businesses to the company, further developing it into Alibaba's healthcare flagship platform.
HONG KONG, May 19 Alibaba Health Information Technology Ltd said on Friday controling shareholder Alibaba Group Holding Ltd would sell HK$3.8 billion ($488.3 million) worth of health food and nutritional products businesses to the company, further developing it into Alibaba's healthcare flagship platform.
Alibaba Group Holding Ltd plans to buy back shares worth up to $6 billion over two years, the company said on Thursday, as it beat first-quarter revenue forecasts but fell short of earnings estimates.
* Adjusted earnings per share 4.35 yuan, below 4.48 forecast (Adds details from investor call)
* Alibaba Group announces march quarter 2017 and full fiscal year 2017 results
* Says its owner Sinochem Group in deal with Alibaba's Aliyun on chemical products B2B platform project
* Megaport (Singapore) Pte Ltd entered into cloud partnership with Alibaba Cloud Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Soros Fund Management more than triples share stake in Microsoft, takes share stake in Snap, Alibaba
* More than triples share stake in Microsoft to 12,800 shares
- DHX Continues To Build An Irreplaceable Portfolio
- Tracking Stephen Mandel's Lone Pine Capital Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update
- Alibaba Continues To Build Its E-Commerce, Cloud And Media Empire
- JD.com Leading The Way For Drone Delivery
- Is The Economy Strong Or Weak? - Cramer's Mad Money (5/23/17)
- Tracking David Abrams' Abrams Capital Management Portfolio - Q1 2017 Update