News: Bank of America Corp (BAC)
21 May 2013
Thu, May 16 2013
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) NEW YORK, May 16 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Bank of America Corporation's (BAC) long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A' with a Stable Rating Outlook, short-term IDR at 'F1', and upgraded the Viability Rating (VR) to 'a-' from 'bbb+'. At the same time, Fitch affirmed the Support Rating (SR) at '1' and Support Rating Floor (SRF) at 'A'. A full list of rating actions, including actions on BAC's main subsidiaries and debt
Cia de Bebidas das Americas SA's decision to merge its two different classes of stock into single voting shares is likely to help increase earnings per share by about 12 percent next year, Bank of America Merrill Lynch analysts led by Robert Ford said on Tuesday. According to an appraisal value of 81.31 per new share "suggests that the transaction could increase AmBev's equity base by about 86 billion reais ($43 billion), significantly enhancing its ability to pay tax-deductible interest on capi
May 13 - UBS AG's Wealth Management Americas said it has hired two veteran private wealth advisers and their team from Bank of America Corp's Merrill Lynch in Florida to join UBS's Fort Lauderdale office.
NEW YORK - Bank of America Corp has fired back at New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman after he threatened to sue the bank for violating the terms of a $25 billion settlement designed to end mortgage servicing abuses.
NEW YORK, May 10 - Bank of America Corp has fired back at New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman after he threatened to sue the bank for violating the terms of a $25 billion settlement designed to end mortgage servicing abuses.
NEW YORK - Last month, New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman withdrew claims for up to $6 billion in damages against former AIG chief Hank Greenberg. Now, another big case - against Bank of America over its acquisition of Merrill Lynch - looks headed the same way.
- Bank of America Corp will sell a commercial mortgage servicing rights portfolio valued at around $110 billion to a KeyCorp unit for an undisclosed amount, the latest offloading of servicing assets which many big banks consider costly to collect on.
May 9 - Bank of America Corp will sell a commercial mortgage servicing rights portfolio valued at around $110 billion to a KeyCorp unit for an undisclosed amount, the latest offloading of servicing assets which many big banks consider costly to collect on.
May 8 - Following a cash settlement between MBIA Inc and Bank of America, Standard & Poor's Rating upgraded on Wednesday the financial strength ratings of MBIA Insurance Corp and National Public Finance Guarantee.
* Federal judge rules US can use civil fraud law against BofA * US targeted B of A for more than $1 bln in losses to Fannie, Freddie By Aruna Viswanatha May 8 - The United States can pursue parts of a civil lawsuit against Bank of America Corp over its sale of toxic mortgages to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac , boosting a largely untested legal theory the government used in the case, a federal judge ruled on Wednesday. Bank of America had sought to dismiss the lawsuit, wh
- BofA Merrill Lynch Fund Manager Survey Finds Investors Positioning For China Slowdown and Low Inflation
- Optimistic About Their Financial Futures, Gen Y Saving Earlier and Planning Now for Retirement
- Bank of America Announces Results of 2013 Annual Meeting
- Bank of America and Vital Voices Empower Women to Reach Their Full Economic Potential Across Southeast Asia
- Bank of America Announces Comprehensive Settlement With MBIA Inc.
- Merrill Lynch Wealth Management Appoints Ashvin Chhabra as Chief Investment Officer, Head of Investment Management and Guidance
- Merrill Lynch Study Examines Americans’ Perspectives on New Retirement Realities and the Longevity Bonus
- Bank of America Declares Quarterly Dividends
- Merrill Lynch Named Advisory Solutions Firm of the Year by Money Management Institute
- 3M Earns Top National Honor from United Way