Bank of America Corp (BAC)
27 Jun 2017
Mon, Jun 26 2017
* Bank of America selected company's cloud-based ERP and financial applications for its international general ledger and its broker-dealer systems Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Oracle inks new cloud deal with Bank of America - CNBC Source text - http://cnb.cx/2te1EFc Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
NEW YORK Bank of America Merrill Lynch on Friday downgraded its outlook on U.S. gross domestic product in 2018 to 2.1 percent from an earlier forecast of 2.5 percent, citing fading prospects on tax reform, policy uncertainty in Washington and likely weaker auto production.
NEW YORK Persistent output slack and sluggish economic activity will likely keep inflation and interest rates low around the world in the foreseeable future, Bank of America Merrill Lynch economists said on Friday.
* Bank of America Corp - names Jeff Adams market president for rochester
* Nortech Systems and Bank Of America Merrill Lynch announce new commercial banking agreement
Bank of America Corp has begun laying off employees in its operations and technology division, part of the second-largest U.S. bank's plan to cut costs.
Washington The Federal Reserve announced Thursday it had terminated a 2010 enforcement action taken against Bank of America after the bank admitted to bid-rigging in the municipal debt market.
Washington, June 15 The Federal Reserve announced Thursday it had terminated a 2010 enforcement action taken against Bank of America after the bank admitted to bid-rigging in the municipal debt market.
* Bank of America Corp - Credit card charge-off rate was 2.77 percent in May versus 2.70 percent in April