News: Bank of America Corp (BAC.N)
20 Dec 2013
Wed, Dec 18 2013
DETROIT, Dec 18 - A lawyer for Detroit said in U.S. Bankruptcy Court on Wednesday that the city might still pursue litigation over its interest-rate swap agreements, even though the city has maintained that the swap counterparties are secured creditors.
WASHINGTON, Dec 16 - The U.S. derivatives regulator on Monday said Commissioner Mark Wetjen would bridge a leadership gap at the agency just as it starts to oversee the $630 trillion swaps market for the first time.
Dec 12 - Bank of America Corp has agreed to pay $131.8 million to settle U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission charges that its Merrill Lynch unit misled investors about collateralized debt obligations it structured and sold.
Dec 12 - Bank of America Corp : * SEC says charges Merrill Lynch with misleading investors in cd0s, and that
Dec 6 - The city of Los Angeles has filed a lawsuit against Bank of America in U.S. federal court in California, accusing it of discriminatory mortgage lending in the city's minority communities.
- A federal judge has granted final approval to Bank of America Corp's record $500 million settlement with investors who claimed they were misled by the bank's Countrywide unit into buying risky mortgage debt.
NEW YORK - A U.S. judge is considering an alternative that could result in Bank of America Corp paying much less than the $863.6 million the government is seeking as a penalty for the sale of defective mortgages before the financial crisis.
NEW YORK, Dec 5 - A U.S. judge is considering an alternative that could result in Bank of America Corp paying much less than the $863.6 million the government is seeking as a penalty for the sale of defective mortgages before the financial crisis.
ANKARA - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has withdrawn from bidding to advise Turkish defense contractor Aselsan after Turkey struck a preliminary defense deal with a Chinese firm under U.S. sanctions, an Aselsan official said on Friday.
ANKARA, Dec 6 - Bank of America Merrill Lynch has withdrawn from bidding to advise Turkish defence contractor Aselsan after Turkey struck a preliminary defence deal with a Chinese firm under U.S. sanctions, an Aselsan official said on Friday.
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch and Earthport Sign Strategic Agreement
- J.D. Power Recognizes Merrill Edge® Call Centers for Customer Service Excellence for the Third Year in a Row
- Chief Investment Officers of Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust See Strong U.S. Economic Growth in a Transforming World
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Announces 2014 Composition and Weights for the Merrill Lynch Commodity Index eXtraSM
- BofA Merrill Lynch Fund Manager Survey Finds Strong Global Economic Sentiment for 2014
- Bank of America Declares Quarterly Dividend on Series L Preferred Stock
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Named Institutional Investor Magazine’s “Top Global Research Firm of 2013”
- Bank of America Merrill Lynch Study Shows Employers Playing an Increased Role in Helping Americans Navigate to and Through Retirement
- Financial Companies Report Investor Presentation Schedules, Stock Price Updates, and Financial Results - Research Report on Bank of America, ICICI Bank, SunTrust Banks, Credicorp, and RBC
- BofA Merrill’s Trade Pro® Wins Award From Banking Technology