Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp (BAH)
17 Feb 2017
Tue, Feb 7 2017
* Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp - units entered fourth amendment to credit agreement, dated as of July 31, 2012 - sec filing
* Booz Allen Hamilton announces third quarter fiscal 2017 results
BRIEF-Booz Allen Hamilton explores possible repricing for borrower's existing term loan B credit facility
* Announced that company's management is exploring possible repricing for borrower's existing term loan B credit facility
* Booz Allen Hamilton agrees to acquire digital service business aquilent
* FY2017 earnings per share view $1.73, revenue view $5.64 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
WASHINGTON Booz Allen Hamilton said on Thursday it had hired a former FBI chief to conduct an external review of its security practices, after the consulting firm learned for the second time in three years that an employee working under contract with the National Security Agency had been charged with stealing classified information.
* Issued statement on actions following arrest of former employee, from Craig Veith, vice president, external relations
* Moody's changes rating outlook of Booz Allen Hamilton to negative
WASHINGTON, Oct 5 The FBI has arrested a National Security Agency contractor on charges of stealing highly classified information and is investigating possible links to a recent leak of secret hacking tools used to break into the computers of adversaries such as Russia and China, U.S. officials said on Wednesday.
* "continue to cooperate fully with government on its investigation into this serious matter"
- 19 Dividend Increases: January 30-February 3, 2017
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding (BAH) Q3 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corporation 2017 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 124 Increases Expected By March 31
- Gartner To Acquire CEB For $3.3 Billion In Cash And Stock Deal
- Dividend Challengers (And Near-Challengers): 66 Increases Expected By The End Of February