Barry Callebaut AG (BARN.S)
1 Jul 2016
Wed, Apr 6 2016
ZURICH, April 6 Barry Callebaut will focus on gourmet chocolate and specialty businesses, where it sees more scope to boost profitability than in its standard cocoa products business, management said on Wednesday.
ZURICH, April 6 Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut reported gains in half-year sales on Wednesday while currency translations and a tough cocoa market cut profits by 18.5 percent.
ZURICH Swiss chocolate producer Barry Callebaut has completed its acquisition of FrieslandCampina Kievit's vending activities, the Swiss company said on Wednesday.
ZURICH, March 2 Swiss chocolate producer Barry Callebaut has completed its acquisition of FrieslandCampina Kievit's vending activities, the Swiss company said on Wednesday.
* Chocolate maker says broad-based growth (Adds background, CEO quotes)
ZURICH, Jan 20 Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut overshot expectations for its first-quarter sales on Wednesday, with revenue rising more than three times as fast as forecast in a Reuters poll.
- Assessing Risk: Forestry And Farmland Investment
- First ETF Closures Of 2011: Global X Shutters 8 Niche Funds
- ETF Stats For January 2012: Trading Activity Continues To Slow
- Rural Mainstreet Index Reaches 5-Year High
- December ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, And Closures
- ETF Closures Continue: Global X To Shutter 8 Funds