Barry Callebaut AG (BARN.S)
Wed, Jan 25 2017
ZURICH, Jan 25 Swiss chocolate maker Barry Callebaut said it expected sales volume growth to accelerate in the second half of its fiscal year after the phasing-out of less profitable contracts in its cocoa business made volumes dip in the quarter to Nov. 30.
* FY sales total 6.7 billion Swiss francs (Adds CEO, CFO, analyst comments, shares)
* Barry callebaut ceo says phasing-out of less profitable contracts in cocoa business well advanced, might take another quarter
ZURICH, Nov 2 Barry Callebaut on Wednesday confirmed its mid-term guidance and raised its dividend after sales volume growth slowed and net profit fell in its full year to August, hit by high input costs and weak global demand for chocolate and cocoa products.
- Assessing Risk: Forestry And Farmland Investment
- First ETF Closures Of 2011: Global X Shutters 8 Niche Funds
- ETF Stats For January 2012: Trading Activity Continues To Slow
- Rural Mainstreet Index Reaches 5-Year High
- December ETF Roundup: Launches, Filings, And Closures
- ETF Closures Continue: Global X To Shutter 8 Funds