BASF SE (BASFn.DE)
* Says it signs strategic agreement with BASF SE, BASF Personal Care and Nutrition GmbH on research and development
MANNHEIM, Germany BASF, the world's largest chemicals maker, said its focus would be on boosting profitability at its chemicals and crop protection businesses as the contribution to earnings from oil and gas, hurt by low crude oil prices, diminishes further.
FRANKFURT, April 27 German chemicals giant BASF said it would continue to push for acquisitions to shore up its crop protection business, after the antitrust-related sale of assets from the merger of Dow Chemical and DuPont left it empty-handed.
FRANKFURT, March 22 With rivals joining forces all around, Germany's BASF has been eyeing a surprise foray into generic pesticides, although the issue is on hold while it looks to snap up assets being spun off in those mergers.
FRANKFURT, March 3 German drugs-packaging firm Gerresheimer appointed Christian Fischer, currently president of performance chemicals at BASF, as its new chief executive.
* Shares fall 2.7 pct to bottom of DAX index (Adds share price, analyst's comment)
- Nine Energy Service Seeks $100 Million IPO In Tough Energy Market
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) CEO Roe Patterson on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) CEO Thomas Monroe Patterson on Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Basic Energy Services (BAS) Presents at The Raymond James 38th Annual Institutional Investors Conference 2017
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/15/17: VRML, DVMT, VSTO, UAN
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 2/13/17: UFI, MUSA, AMC, CIGI