News: Baxter International Inc (BAX)
25 May 2016
Tue, May 17 2016
* Baxter announces final exchange ratio of 1.1591 for baxalta exchange offer
* Establishes scientific advisory board Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* Expects to grow sales 3 to 4 percent on a compounded annual basis at constant currency rates from 2016 through 2018
BRIEF-Baxter International says to increase size of its offer to exchange shares of company for shares of Baxalta
* Baxter increases the size of its previously announced offer to exchange shares of baxter for shares of baxalta
* Board declared a 13 percent increase in company's quarterly dividend rate to $0.13 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Execs say "transformative M&A is not in the cards" right now - Conf call Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
Baxter International Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and lifted its adjusted earnings forecast for 2016.
April 26 Baxter International Inc reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit and lifted its adjusted earnings forecast for 2016.
* Reports first quarter 2016 results and provides updated financial outlook for full-year 2016
April 26 Baxter International Inc reported a near 1 percent fall in first-quarter net sales, constrained by the dollar's strength.
- InsiderInsights.com Daily Round Up 5/24/16: SHAK, JGV
- Who's Right, The Market Or The Fed?
- Hedge Fund Secrets Revealed
- Tracking John Paulson's Paulson & Company Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Tracking David Einhorn's Portfolio - Q1 2016 Update
- Oil And Interest Rates Are Controlling The Market - Cramer's Mad Money (5/17/16)