News: Baxter International Inc (BAX.N)
Mon, Nov 18 2013
BRIEF-Cell Therapeutics up 8.6 percent premarket; expects $67 million in cash milestone payments from Baxter through 2015
NEW YORK, Nov 18 - Cell Therapeutics Inc : * Up 8.6 percent to $2.03 in premarket; expects $67 million in cash milestone payments from Baxter through 2015
BRIEF-Cell Therapeutics expects to get $67 mln in cash milestone payments from Baxter through 2015 - SEC filing
Nov 18 - Cell Therapeutics Inc : * Expects could pay up to $96 million in development costs for persist-1 & 2
- Cell Therapeutics Inc's shares rose as much as 24 percent after Baxter International Inc threw its financial and marketing heft behind the smaller company's bone marrow disorder drug.
(Adds details, CEO comments from conference call, analyst comments; adds share movement)
Nov 15 - Baxter International Inc agreed to develop and market Cell Therapeutics Inc's bone marrow disorder drug for payments that could total up to $362 million, sending Cell Therapeutics' shares up more than 30 percent before the bell.
- The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday it has approved Baxter International Inc's nutritional supplement Clinolipid, moving quickly to alleviate a drug shortage.
Oct 4 - The U.S. Food and Drug Administration said on Friday it has approved Baxter International Inc's nutritional supplement Clinolipid, moving quickly to alleviate a drug shortage.
- Go Against the Grain with Baxter, Norfolk Southern
- Stocks You Can Hold Long After The Market Peak
- ModernGraham Quarterly Valuation Of Baxter International
- Baxter International: Strong Dividend Set To Continue
- HealthSouth 16% February Upside Paced Healthcare Dogs
- Portfolio Management For Retirees: Frothy Market
- Baxter to Present at Barclay’s Global Healthcare Conference
- Baxter Presents Data at EAHAD from Long-Term Outcomes Registry Reinforcing Prophylaxis Treatment Experience with ADVATE
- Baxter to Present at Cowen & Company’s 34th Annual Health Care Conference
- Baxter to Present at Upcoming Global Healthcare Conferences
- Baxter Announces Restructured Agreement with Xenetic Biosciences, Further Bolstering Its Broad Bleeding Disorder Pipeline
- Baxter Reports Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results in Line with Expectations
- Crozer-Keystone Health System in Delaware County, Pa. Receives Prestigious $100,000 Foster G. McGaw Prize for Excellence in Community Service
- Acquisitions, Upcoming Conference Presentations, Stock Price Updates and Pilot Study - Research Report on Medtronic, HCA, Baxter, Perrigo, and Aetna
- Baxter International Fourth Quarter 2013 Financial Results Conference Call
- Baxter to Present at 32nd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference