Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)
20 Jul 2017
Mon, Jul 3 2017
* PROGRAM FOR EXPANDING SITE IN KIEL, GERMANY, UNTIL 2021 Source text - http://bit.ly/2tgZEcL Further company coverage: (Gdynia Newsroom)
* EU Commission sets Aug 7 as provisional deadline for decision
FRANKFURT Bayer said on Friday it would cut its full-year earnings forecast due to high inventories at crop protection distributors in Brazil and a weaker-than-expected consumer health business.
FRANKFURT Bayer has filed a request for approval of its planned $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds company Monsanto with European Union regulators, a spokesman for the German pharmaceuticals and pesticides maker said on Friday.
FRANKFURT, June 30 Bayer has filed a request for approval of its planned $66 billion takeover of U.S. seeds company Monsanto with European Union regulators, a spokesman for the German pharmaceuticals and pesticides maker said on Friday.
* Consumer health business still weak (Adds details on industry woes in Brazil, analyst quote)
FRANKFURT, June 30 Bayer warned on Friday it would have to adjust its full-year outlook, citing excessively high inventory levels at crop protection customers in Brazil and a weaker-than-expected consumer health business.
* Bayer- Has enrolled first patient in a global phase IV study assessing clinical effects of riociguat in patients with pulmonary arterial hypertension
* Bayer to sell LibertyLink seed brands (Adds details on BASF's thinking, previous policy, rivals)
U.S. seeds and agrochemicals company Monsanto Co , which is in the process of being bought by Germany's Bayer AG , reported a stronger-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday as record soybean plantings lifted seed sales. | Video
- My 75 Stock January 2017 Portfolio Update: Buying 1 New Stock (Toronto-Dominion Bank) And More Cisco
- SenesTech Reduces IPO Price To Stoke Investor Interest
- My 71 Stock October 2016 Portfolio Update: 71 Stocks, Buying Altria, AbbVie And AT&T For Value
- SenesTech IPO - Humane Pest Control For The Future
- ChemChina Beats Monsanto to Win Syngenta in $44B Takeover
- European Exporters Offer 'Compelling' Stock Plays, but Watch Out for Greece