Bayer AG (BAYZF.PK)
8 Dec 2016
PARIS Women in France who have used Bayer's contraceptive implant Essure have launched a legal complaint about side-effects similar to a challenge already underway in the United States.
FRANKFURT Italian healthcare group Bracco is working on a potential bid for the radiology supplies unit that Germany's Bayer AG is considering selling, people close to the matter said.
* Monsanto co - in connection with merger with Bayer, a purported class action lawsuit, captioned ken gawrych, was filed on nov. 16, 2016
* Hugo Boss slumps as revival plan seen taking time (ADVISORY- Follow European and UK stock markets in real time on the Reuters Live Markets blog on Eikon, see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets)Adds detail, closing prices)
* Says successfully places EUR 4 billion of mandatory convertible notes
LONDON/BERLIN German chemicals and healthcare group Bayer AG is selling 4 billion euros ($4.3 billion) worth of mandatory convertible notes to help fund its proposed acquisition of U.S. seeds company Monsanto Co .
* Proceeds will be used for $66 bln Monsanto buy (Adds comment by banker, background)
* 4 billion euro mandatory convertible bond issue covered - source (Reporting by Dasha Afanasieva)
BERLIN, Nov 15 German chemicals and healthcare group Bayer AG will issue 4 billion euros ($4.3 billion) in mandatory convertible notes as part of measures to fund its acquisition of U.S. seeds company Monsanto Co.
* Bayer to issue mandatory convertible notes Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Frankfurt Newsroom)
- Dow And DuPont, Bayer And Monsanto Or Syngenta - Which Will Succeed?
- Bayer A.G. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Trump Cuts The Ribbon, Opposes AT&T-Time Warner
- Bayer's (BAYZF) CEO Werner Baumann on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- This Core Biotech Idea Just Gave Us Another Reason To Buy
- Dimension Therapeutics: Predicting Future Success In Gene Therapy