Bombardier Inc (BBD_pb.TO)
Mon, Nov 28 2016
OTTAWA/MONTREAL, Nov 28 Bombardier hopes to make up for lost ground on its plane exports next year, an executive said on Monday, after fewer-than-expected CSeries shipments contributed to a weaker outlook for Canadian aerospace exports in 2016.
* Bombardier delivers first CS300 Aircraft to airBaltic Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 24 Bombardier Transportation, the rail equipment division of Montreal-based Bombardier Inc, said it received an option order to build 40 OMNEO premium double deck intercity trains for Normandy, France from French state-owned railways company SNCF Reseau.
* Bombardier to build 40 Omneo Premium Double Deck intercity trains for Normandy, France
* Bombardier obtains same type rating for both c series jetliners
Nov 22 Bombardier Inc said it won an eight-year contract valued at C$331 million ($247.14 million) from Montreal's regional transport authority.
* Bombardier Inc - contract is valued at approximately $331 million CAD
* Bombardier Inc - Global 7000 first flight test vehicle has successfully transferred to bombardier flight testing center in Wichita ahead of schedule Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Bombardier announces notice of redemption for all of 7.50% senior notes due 2018
* Bombardier announces notice of redemption for all of its 5.50% senior notes due 2018