Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.K)
30 Jun 2016
Thu, Jun 23 2016
* Said on Wednesday it would pay an interim dividend for fiscal year 2016 of 0.0648 euro ($0.0735) net per share on July 11
* Signs strategic collaboration with Red Hat to accelerate the group's global transformation and technology-driven innovation processes
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TAIPEI, May 19 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., Taipei Branch's (BBVA Taipei) National Long-Term Rating at 'AA(twn)' and National Short-Term Rating at 'F1+(twn)'. The Outlook is Stable. The rating action follows that on its head office Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA, 'A-'/Stable) (see 'Fitch Affirms Santander and BBVA at 'A-'; Outlook Stable', dated 13 May 2016 and available at w
* Shares in both banks fall following results (Adds details and quotes from BBVA's CFO and CEO, Caixabank's chairman)
* Says will take advantage of new TLTRO funding lines from the ECB Further company coverage: (Madrid Newsroom)
MADRID, April 28 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA expects a pick-up in net interest income in its domestic market throughout 2016 despite the pressure put on margins by low interest rates, its chief executive officer said.
* Says is not focused on "addtional" acquisitions in the United States Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid Newsroom)
* Says it is confident it will meet a fully-loaded core capital ratio target of 11 percent by 2017
MADRID, April 28 Spain's BBVA, the country's second-biggest lender, posted on Thursday a 54 percent fall in first quarter net profit from a year earlier, due to the lack of significant capital gains compared to the same period last year, and to the depreciation of currencies in emerging markets.
ISTANBUL, April 11 Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA, which has a majority stake in Turkey's Garanti, is looking to buy another bank in the country, Hurriyet newspaper reported on Monday, citing BBVA's chief executive Carlos Torres Vila.
- High Dividend Investing: Winners, Losers, And Opportunities Following The Brexit Vote
- Banco Bilbao: Dividends At Risk
- Argentina Banks Are An Opportunity, But Patience Is Needed
- Banco Popular's Capital Raising: A Wake-Up Call For European Banks
- UniCredit Is A Trap
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria's (BBVA) CEO Carlos Torres Vila on Q1 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript