Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.K)
24 May 2017
Wed, May 17 2017
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TAIPEI, May 17 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., Taipei Branch's (BBVA Taipei) National Long-Term Rating at 'AA(twn)' and National Short-Term Rating at 'F1+(twn)'. The Outlook is Stable. The rating action follows the affirmation of the ratings on its head office Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. (BBVA, A-/Stable) (see <a href="https://www.fitchratings.com/site/pr/1022914">Fitch Affirms BB
* Says agrees to carry out an issue of contingent preferred securities convertible into newly issued ordinary shares of BBVA, with exclusion of pre-emptive subscription rights for shareholders, for a nominal amount of 500 million euros ($554 million)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, April 28 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed Spain-based Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A.'s (BBVA) Long-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'A-' and its Viability Rating (VR) at 'a-'. The Outlook on the Long-Term IDR is Stable. A full list of rating actions is at the end of this rating action commentary. In addition, Fitch has assigned an 'A-(dcr)' Derivative Counterparty Ratings (DCR) to BBVA as part of its roll-o
* Shares down 1.9 pct on lending revenue drop in Spain (Adds detail from conference call, share price, fund manager quote)
MADRID, April 27 Spain's BBVA posted on Thursday a near 70 percent rise in first quarter net profit from a year earlier, helped by extraordinary capital gains and lower provisions, and with a lift to revenues in its key market of Mexico.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) TAIPEI, April 21 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings plans to withdraw the ratings on Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., Taipei Branch on or about 17 May 2017 for commercial reasons. Fitch currently rates Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A., Taipei Branch as follows: --National Long-Term Rating at 'AA(twn)'; Outlook Stable --National Short-Term Rating 'F1+(twn)' Fitch reserves the right in its sole discretion to withdraw or maintain any rating at
MADRID, March 16 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA shut its office in Sydney at the end of last year and is downsizing branches in Japan and South Korea, sources close to the matter told Thomson Reuters' Basis Point on Thursday.
* To participate in share capital increase of UK's Atom with about 34.1 million euros ($36.0 million)
MEXICO CITY, March 2 Spanish lender BBVA will invest $1.5 billion in Mexico over the next four to five years, its chairman, Francisco Gonzalez, said on Thursday at an event in Mexico City. (Reporting by Anthony Esposito; Editing by Paul Simao)
MADRID, Feb 21 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA said on Tuesday it had agreed to buy an extra 9.95 percent of Turkey's Garanti Bank from Dogus Holding for 859 million euros ($905 million), bringing its stake to just under 50 percent.
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- European Banks And French Elections: What Next?
- Focus On Europe: Will Marine Le Pen Become France's Next President?
- Focus On Europe: Will An Akorn - Fresenius Deal Pass Anti-Trust Scrutiny?
- Banco Santander Offers Value
- Ethereum Turns To The Dark Side - The Banks' Bloodless Crypto-Coup