Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.MC)
28 Mar 2017
Thu, Mar 16 2017
MADRID, March 16 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA shut its office in Sydney at the end of last year and is downsizing branches in Japan and South Korea, sources close to the matter told Thomson Reuters' Basis Point on Thursday.
* To participate in share capital increase of UK's Atom with about 34.1 million euros ($36.0 million)
MEXICO CITY, March 2 Spanish lender BBVA will invest $1.5 billion in Mexico over the next four to five years, its chairman, Francisco Gonzalez, said on Thursday at an event in Mexico City. (Reporting by Anthony Esposito; Editing by Paul Simao)
MADRID, Feb 21 Spain's second-biggest lender BBVA said on Tuesday it had agreed to buy an extra 9.95 percent of Turkey's Garanti Bank from Dogus Holding for 859 million euros ($905 million), bringing its stake to just under 50 percent.
* AMERIGO EXECUTES MANDATE AGREEMENT WITH BBVA TO ARRANGE FINANCING FOR PHASE TWO OF THE CAUQUENES EXPANSION
* Completes sale of almost all of its stake in Chinese bank CNCB for 554 million euros ($588.9 million)
MADRID BBVA warned of a tougher business environment in Mexico this year while the Spanish bank's largest market adapts to the policies of U.S. President Donald Trump.
MADRID, Feb 1 Spanish bank BBVA posted on Wednesday a 28 percent fall in fourth-quarter net profit due to a sharp drop in the peso in its largest market of Mexico and by one-off charges related to mis-sold mortgages.
Nov 2 Hong Kong stock exchange interest disclosure:
* Says to amortize 2.5 billion euros ($2.74 billion) of Dec. 2013 public covered bonds
- Ethereum Turns To The Dark Side - The Banks' Bloodless Crypto-Coup
- ING: The Fundamentals Justify The Stock Price Momentum
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. 2016 Q4 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria SA (BBVA) Q4 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 27 Well-Cushioned Safe Dividend Financial Dogs For December
- New Management Needs To Unlock Bancolombia's Potential