Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.N)
2 Dec 2016
Wed, Nov 2 2016
Nov 2 Hong Kong stock exchange interest disclosure:
* Says to amortize 2.5 billion euros ($2.74 billion) of Dec. 2013 public covered bonds
* Ends September with capital of 11 pct (Adds focus on cost cuts in Spain)
* Says expects staff to be reduced by 2,000 employees this year in Spain
MADRID, Oct 27 BBVA, Spain's second-biggest bank, posted on Thursday a net profit of 965 million euros ($1.05 billion) in the third-quarter, above analysts' forecasts and helped by strong business in its key Mexican market.
* Signs merger agreement, formalizing absorption of Catalunya Banc
* Net interest income at both banks unchanged (Adds details from analyst calls, news conferences)
MADRID, July 29 BBVA, Spain's second-biggest bank, posted on Friday a 58 percent rise in second-quarter net profit from the previous three months, beating analysts' forecast, thanks to a series of one-offs and lower provisions against bad loans.
* Files for mixed shelf offering with the U.S. SEC - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2aygb4O) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
MADRID, July 22 Spain's second-biggest bank BBVA is considering a fresh round of job cuts that could affect at least 2,000 people globally, Bloomberg reported on Friday, citing people with knowledge of the matter.
- 27 Well-Cushioned Safe Dividend Financial Dogs For December
- New Management Needs To Unlock Bancolombia's Potential
- Trump Win Is A Double Whammy For Santander And BBVA
- 49 Safe Financial Dogs For November
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. 2016 Q3 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria's (BBVA) CEO Carlos Torres Vila on Q3 2016 Results - Earnings Call Transcript