News: Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria S.A. (BBVA.N)
19 Aug 2014
Wed, Jul 30 2014
* BBVA shares up, Popular flat (Adds analyst, CEO comment, shares, adds Popular results)
(Repeats to add link to Breakingviews comment; also repeats to additional Reuters clients)
(Corrects to clarify offer price could be cut "by" and not "to" 267 million euros in paragraph 4)
SAO PAULO, June 26 - Itaú BBA's heavily oversubscribed underwriting deal in Mexico demonstrates the growing ability of the Brazilian investment bank to compete with deep-pocketed rivals and to win business outside its home base.
June 18 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
MADRID, June 18 - Spanish bank BBVA said on Wednesday that it plans to redeem early a total of 4.245 billion euros ($5.75 billion) of mortgage-backed bonds issued in 2011 and 2012.
LISBON, June 17 - Santander Totta, the Portuguese offshoot of Spain's Santander,is eyeing the local commercial loan books of Barclays and BBVA, chief executive Antonio Vieira Monteiro told Reuters on Tuesday.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, June 06 (Fitch) This Rating Action Commentary replaces the version published on May 29, 2014. It corrects the Support Rating of Santander Consumer Finance (SCF), which was upgraded to '1' from '2'. Fitch Ratings has upgraded Banco Santander, S.A.'s (Santander) and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria's (BBVA) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A-' from 'BBB+' and Viability Rating (VR) to 'a-' from 'bbb+'. At the
June 3 - (The following statement was released by the rating agency)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) BARCELONA/LONDON, May 29 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Banco Santander, S.A.'s (Santander) and Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria's (BBVA) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) to 'A-' from 'BBB+' and Viability Rating (VR) to 'a-' from 'bbb+'. At the same time, the agency has affirmed the two banks' Short-term IDRs at 'F2', Support Ratings (SR) at '2' and Support Rating Floor (SRF) at 'BBB'. The Outlook on their Long-term IDR is
- BBVA Buys Catalunya Banc From Spanish State
- Banco Santander, S.A. Tops International Bank Credit Default Swap Trading 2010 To 2014
- Santander Looks Pricey Relative To Its Capital And Growth Prospects
- Strong Operations In Mexico Buying Time For BBVA In Spain
- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, S.A. Management Discusses Q1 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Even After A Little Rally, Credicorp Could Have More Headroom
- Technical Pulse on Banks Stocks -- Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Barclays, Comerica, Grupo Financiero Galicia, and Grupo Financiero Santander Mexico
- BBVA Compass expands mobile banking suite for treasury management customers
- BBVA kicks off tour with highly acclaimed Roca brothers this week
- BBVA Compass and Zenmonics form alliance to develop tablet-based app
- BBVA Compass Bancshares, Inc. reports earnings of $222 million for first half of 2014
- Technical Updates on Banks Stocks: Comerica, Banco Bilbao Vizcaya Argentaria, Sumitomo Mitsui Financial, PNC Financial Services, and First BanCorp.
- BBVA selects two Texas art venues to host dinners by famed Roca brothers
- Urban Resource Institute, BBVA Team Up to Help Survivors of Domestic Violence Overcome Economic Abuse
- BBVA brings World's Best Pastry Chef of 2014 to New York in advance of U.S. tour
- BBVA Compass welcomes Rock 105.9 station manager to Calhoun County advisory board