BCE Inc (BCE.N)
23 Jan 2017
Tue, Jan 17 2017
* IBM - Bell Canada will combine its mobility services with IBM's suite of apps
BCE Inc said on Tuesday it had received its first regulatory approval, from the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications, for its proposed C$3.1 billion ($2.3 billion) acquisition of Manitoba Telecom Services Inc .
* The advertising market remains soft across the industry -exec on conf call Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Nov 3 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported marginally better-than-expected revenue on Thursday, helped by an increase in net postpaid subscribers.
* Board of directors has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.6825 per common share, payable on January 15, 2017
Nov 3 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a 1.8 percent jump in quarterly profit on Thursday, helped by an increase in net postpaid subscribers.
* MTN program will enable bell to offer up to C$4 billion of MTN debentures from time to time until October 20, 2018
* Files for debt shelf of up to $4.0 billion - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ccbAp3 Further company coverage:
* Redeem on Sept. 16, 2016, prior to maturity, all of outstanding $700 million principal amount of 5.00% debentures, series M-18, due Feb 15, 2017
* Canadian Olympic committee - COC and Bell announced their renewed partnership through to 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
- Telecom And REIT Added To Retirement Portfolio
- 2017 Canadian Dividend Aristocrats
- Canadian Merger Arbitrage: BCE Acquires Manitoba Telecom Services
- Shaw's Long Term Evolution Plans May Be Too "Long-Term" For Some Investors
- BCE Inc. Flies Past Analysts Expectations With 107,000 New Wireless Subscriptions
- Canadian Shaw Taking Opposite Approach Of U.S. Counterparts