BCE Inc (BCE.N)
28 Apr 2017
April 26 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a better-than-expected quarterly profit on Wednesday, driven by an increase in net postpaid subscribers.
April 26 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, posted a 4 percent fall in quarterly profit, hurt by costs related to its acquisition of Manitoba Telecom Services.
* Textron reports first quarter 2017 results; updates 2017 financial outlook for Arctic Cat acquisition
* Telus finalizes deal to expand its wireless business in Manitoba
* Bell investing $854 million in Montréal to bring the fastest broadband fibre technology directly to homes and businesses across the city
BRIEF-Bell Canada, Microsoft Canada announce availability of expanded suite of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services
* Bell Canada - Co, Microsoft Canada announced availability of expanded suite of Microsoft Azure Cloud Services including compute, backup, disaster recovery Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Manitoba Telecom Services Inc - CEO Jay Forbes will be leaving company following expected successful closing of its pending transaction with BCE Inc Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Randy lennox appointed president of bell media following departure of mary ann turcke for a new opportunity with nfl Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
TORONTO The head of BCE Inc's Bell Media unit has left the Canadian company to take a job at the National Football League, BCE said on Monday.
- BCE Inc. (BCE) Investor Presentation - Slideshow
- BCE's (BCE) CEO George Cope on Q1 2017 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- Samsung Galaxy S8: First Major Test For Shaw's Freedom Mobile
- BCE Inc. 2017 Q1 - Results - Earnings Call Slides
- FFJ Portfolio Update: YTD Changes And Forthcoming Changes
- Playing Investment Tricks On Myself