BCE Inc (BCE.N)
Fri, Sep 30 2016
* MTN program will enable bell to offer up to C$4 billion of MTN debentures from time to time until October 20, 2018
* Files for debt shelf of up to $4.0 billion - sec filing Source text : http://bit.ly/2ccbAp3 Further company coverage:
* Redeem on Sept. 16, 2016, prior to maturity, all of outstanding $700 million principal amount of 5.00% debentures, series M-18, due Feb 15, 2017
* Canadian Olympic committee - COC and Bell announced their renewed partnership through to 2024 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Public offering of C$1.5 billion of MTN debentures in two series pursuant to medium term notes program
Bell Canada, Canada's largest telecommunications company, announced on Tuesday a public offering of C$1.5 billion of medium term notes (MTN) debentures in two series.
Aug 9 Bell Canada, Canada's largest telecommunications company, announced on Tuesday a public offering of C$1.5 billion of medium term notes (MTN) debentures in two series.
TORONTO, Aug 4 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a higher-than-expected quarterly profit on Thursday as it added more wireless subscribers who also paid more for service, while its internet and television growth slowed.
* Q2 revenue C$5.34 billion versus I/B/E/S view C$5.38 billion
Aug 4 BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, reported a 2.5 percent rise in quarterly profit as it added customers and earned more per subscriber in its wireless business.
- The Fastest-Growing Canadian Telecom Also Has The Cheapest Valuation? Yes Please
- The Big 3 Canadian Telecoms: What's The Difference?
- BCE: Growth Through Acquisitions
- Evaluating The Telecom Companies As Dividend Plays
- BCE Inc. - A Growing Dividend Income Communications Utility Company
- Q2 2016 Dividend Report