News: BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
6 Dec 2013
Thu, Nov 28 2013
TORONTO - Teletubbies owner DHX Media said on Thursday it will acquire Family Channel and three other children's channels from BCE's Bell Media for C$170 million in cash, adding content distribution to its current capabilities.
TORONTO, Nov 28 - Teletubbies owner DHX Media said on Thursday it will acquire Family Channel and three other children's channels from BCE's Bell Media for C$170 million in cash, adding content distribution to its current capabilities.
TORONTO, Nov 26 - Rogers Communications Inc has signed a C$5.2 billion ($4.9 billion) deal to broadcast National Hockey League games in Canada for the next 12 years, elbowing out telecom rival BCE Inc for rights to the country's most popular sport.
(Corrects headline to say profit fell 35 percent, not 39 percent. Incorporates earlier correction for operating revenue, which rose to C$5.10 billion from C$4.98 billion, not to C$4.52 billion from C$4.39 billion)
TORONTO/NEW YORK - Sprint Corp and T-Mobile US Inc confirmed on Thursday they will not participate in Canada's upcoming auction of prized wireless spectrum, joining larger rival Verizon Communications Inc in shunning the market.
TORONTO, Sept 9 - BCE Inc , Canada's largest telecoms company, is taking Ottawa to court to fight government moves to assist new entrants in the wireless market as part of its policy push to increase wireless competition.
TORONTO, Sept 9 - BCE Inc , Canada's largest telecommunications company, has issued a legal challenge to the federal government's indefinite extension of cellular tower-sharing and roaming rules designed to help new entrants to the market.
OTTAWA, Aug 29 - Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper on Thursday disputed claims by his country's leading wireless companies that his government's telecommunications rules give unfair advantages to foreign players like Verizon Communications Inc.
* Rogers, BCE and Telus to point to privacy concerns after NSA leaks
* Sources say Rogers backs Birch Hill bid to thwart Verizon
- Will Rogers Communications Score With A New NHL TV Deal?
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q3 2013 Update
- 2 Global DiviDogs Plot 87% To 134% November Upsides
- The Next Potential Growth Market For Verizon And How It Will Affect The Stock
- 2 Technology Dogs Mark 32% To 68% October Upsides; Others 9% To 18% Down
- The Business Of Sports: Where To Invest
- Thursday's Pre-Market Trends: AT&T Inc., Telefonica S.A., BCE Inc., and KT Corp.
- Progress Updates, Conference Participations, Philanthropic Activities, Prestigious Recognitions, and New Partnerships - Research Report on Verizon, Windstream, TW Telecom, BCE, and VimpelCom
- Promotion, Dividend, Recognition, Quarterly Report, and Donation - Research Report on AT&T, CenturyLink, Frontier, magicJack VocalTec, and Bell
- Pre-Market Review: AT&T Inc., BCE Inc., Telefonica S.A., and KT Corp.
- BCE reports third quarter 2013 results
- Promising Partnerships, Appointments, Upcoming Investors Conferences - Research Report on BCE, Fairchild Semiconductor, tw telecom, International Rectifier, and QLogic
- Today's Research: AT&T Inc., BCE Inc., Telefonica S.A., and KT Corp.
- BCE Q3 results conference call scheduled for November 7, 2013
- Investor Conferences, Achievements, and Other Corporate Announcements by Telecom Services Industry - Research Report on AT&T, Verizon, Frontier, BCE and Windstream
- Pre-Market Analysis: AT&T Inc., BCE Inc., Telefonica S.A., and KT Corp.