News: BCE Inc (BCE.TO)
27 Feb 2015
Mon, Feb 23 2015
TORONTO, Feb 23 - BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, will appeal a ruling that blocks it from sending its own content to customers' mobile devices for lower rates than it charges for transmitting third-party data.
TORONTO, Feb 5 - Canada's big telecom companies want as many high-paying customers as they can get, but some are clearly doing a better job at it than others.
Feb 5 - BCE Inc , Canada's largest telecom company, posted a nearly 10 percent increase in fourth-quarter profit, driven by strong results in its wireless business.
(Adds Vodafone, P&G, BCE Inc, Airbus, Portugal Telecom, Fresenius, Altice, TPG, Swedish Match, Group, Danone,)
TORONTO, Nov 28 - BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, said it would buy mobile phone retailer Glentel Inc for about C$594 million ($520 million) in cash and stock.
Nov 28 - BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, said it would buy its mobile products distributor, Glentel Inc, for about C$594 million ($520 million) in cash and stock.
TORONTO, Nov 6 - Two of Canada's largest telecom companies, Telus Corp and BCE Inc, reported strong wireless growth on Thursday and an expanding Internet-based TV presence in the third quarter, a period in which their cable rivals struggled.
TORONTO, Nov 6 - BCE Inc, Canada's largest telecommunications company, beat expectations with a 10 percent jump in adjusted third-quarter profit on Thursday, thanks to strength in landline Internet and TV, and wireless subscriber growth.
TORONTO - Bell Aliant Inc , a regional telecom company in eastern Canada, agreed to lease access to part of its landline network to rival Bragg Communications Inc [BCOMU.UL] in order to win approval for an acquisition, the country's competition watchdog said on Wednesday.
- Dividend Growth Investors: I Have A Few Questions
- Comparing North America's Next 3 Domestic Telecom Services Companies
- Tracking Prem Watsa's Fairfax Financial Holdings Portfolio - Q4 2014 Update
- 10 Stocks Building Wealth Through Higher Dividends
- BCE's (BCE) CEO George Cope on Q4 2014 Results - Earnings Call Transcript
- 16.5% Advantage For 5 Technology Lowest-Priced, High-Yield January Dividend Dogs
- Bell Canada renews Medium Term Notes program
- BCE reports 2014 Q4 and full-year results, announces 2015 financial outlook - Common share dividend increased 5.3% to $2.60 per year
- Bell Media and CBS Corporation Announce Long-Term Content Licensing and Trademark Agreement for SHOWTIME® in Canada
- Integrated Telecommunication Services Stocks on our Scanner - AT&T, Verizon Communications, BCE Inc., Cincinnati Bell, and Portugal Telecom SGPS
- BCE reports results of Series AE and AF Preferred Share conversions
- BCE Q4 2014 results and 2015 guidance to be announced February 5, 2015
- Integrated Telecommunication Services Stocks Technical Coverage -- AT&T, Verizon Communications, Cincinnati Bell, BCE Inc., and Portugal Telecom SGPS
- Bell to acquire its mobile phone distributor GLENTEL
- Integrated Telecommunication Services Stocks Under Review - Verizon Communications, Frontier Communications, Telefonica, BCE Inc., and Portugal Telecom
- Bell Canada and Bell Aliant complete exchange of Bell Aliant Notes for Bell Canada Debentures